Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today's update :

1. janvi 's extremely tensed abt dia's wellbeing at BP's house & rushes to her " sasural" in her car.

2. at d breakfast table in BP's house, mama-mami had a cute tiff & evry1 enjoys it. dia offers to take breakfast 4 bajri in her room. in bajri's room, her husband Raj, pulls dia into d bathroom thinking her to b bajri & dia screams in fright. bajri cums up & orders dia not to enter her room widout her permission & tells her to asks sorry 4m Raj . in front of her Bajri & Raj gets engrossed in each other & dia leaves d place.

3. in KN, ragini searches 4 janvi but couldnt find her. she asks chanda & 2gthr dey go to asks santosh abt her. santosh is still in d same devastated condition & wen ragini & chanda asks her abt janvi , she in turn asks dem abt karan & dey r left shocked & speechless.

4. tanisha cums back 4m work & karan opens d door 4 her. tanisha appreciates d way karan has cleaned up & decorated d house, karan said he was getting bored so did it 4 tympass. on being asked by karan, she said dat d day dey wer going back to d US, der car met wid an accident & every1 died except her. so she decided to start her lyf afresh in delhi itself instead of going back to d US. karan's shocked to here dis.

5. tanisha told him to face lyf as it cums, coz "d more importance we gv to our problems, d more complex & solutionless it will seem " .she pointed to his kurta & said dat it needed a wash. but since she had nuthing in d house fit 4 karan to wear, she offered to buy new clothes 4 karan.

6. BP & family r sitting in d hall, he asks his " saale-sahab" if he wud send a couple of men wid dem 4 der security & mamaji refuses, he says he can take care of dem . dia cums down dressed up in d jewelleries dat BP gv her, & dey get ready to go out. in front of d car, mamajitells shaurya to take d shortcut road to d temple, but shurya says dat dey wud go to d hospital to visit ammaji 1st.

7. shaurya & dia leaves & widin a few moments janvi arrives der. she rushes into d house & finding BP infront of her she immediately charges him as to whr her sister is & wat he has done to her. BP says dat he's shaurya's dad & dey hv gone to d temple & will b back soon. janvi charges him wid d death of her parents. BP feigns surprise & tries to deny it, but bajri appears & says dat she's ryt. she says dat if janvi has d courage enuf to hear d bitter truth, den she will say it. bajri says dat d 2 families hv everlasting enymity between dem dat lasted thru generations & many lives wer sacrificed 4 dis reason & dia-janvi's parents' name wer also in dat list. janvi 's left hell shocked.

Epi ends.

Precap: janvi shouts at BP & bajri saying dat she dont want to listen to anything dat dey hv to say, but if any harm cums over her dear sister, den she wud show dem wat true hatred means.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the update..so finaly raj is introduced..and as expected he turns out to b negative.
Tanisha's family is not alive? I didn't expect this..poor tanisha..and whats with the cvs? They cud not find any other reason to make way for karan-tanisha meet?
Janhbi shud tell dia everything..she's wasting her tym arguing with bp and bajri..as dia is going to hospital, jahnbi can meet her there.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As according to precap i dont think that Jhanvi will tell anything to Dia and as Bajri too said that"Tu apne behen to ye sacch shaadi ke taufe ke rup me dena chahte hai".This might drill something to Jhanvi's mind and she wont tell anything to Dia (As I think).Poor,Tanisha she lost her whole familt😔

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!! 😃
Trapti_KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 update

Tanisha lost her whole family...i just wish now wid Karan she will get all the happiness she deserve ...

luking forward for their track to speed up...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Er_Trapti

Thnx 4 update

Tanisha lost her whole family...i just wish now wid Karan she will get all the happiness she deserve ...

luking forward for their track to speed up...

I truly agree wid u now its Karan only who can give happiness to Tanisha
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks so tanisha family is not alive thats sad,hope karan tanisha track speeds up now

and yes i think jhanvi will not tall anything to dia and shaurya. itnii jaldi saara sach baahar thodi naa aayegaa
safin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update :))