Samrat---juhi----sekhar----tanisha

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NAIDL is now goin to flooded with new entries...tanisha reenterd karan's lyfe,which will be a twist in the aditya-Ragini's married lyfe...also shekar too rentrin thnk a New guy will doin this char...as old shekar is doin IPKND on starplus...ths will be a lov square in sangwan house...At banjara niwas,
(bhanupratap's house),,,,will see entry of 2 new char Samrat , ,,,,,,,,,an juhi...Samrat is jhanvi's love intrst an Juhi i thnk is Rajveers love intrst...so NAIDL whch was once known fr the rigid story line looses its story tellin charmness.I thnk its mainly because of the quittin of KAMAL PANDEY from the story developmen team...if he was there ,,,,,,,,,,surely it will be intrstin...a new guy raj is also as bajri's husband tooo
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..Lots of new entries..What will happen between the rivalry now that both Jhanvi and Rajveer are going to fall for the enemies???This should be very interesting..
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m dieing to c the new entries but i dn't want the cvs to get lost from the main point of the show but it will be interesting to c hw jhanvi nd rajbeer fall for the other 2
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow the story is getting more interesting but who is juhi is she shurya and samrat's sis
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa Juhi is Shaurya and Sanrat's sis
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will Samrat come in and meet Jhanvi?I really want to see this happen soon and not this BP falling for Jhanvi!😡This is even irritating me now.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Banjara niwas...🤣🤣 that was really funny! And yes, the story's gone hay wire- nothing's making sense any more🤢
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well, new entries r ok, but not at d cost of d main story line...dont know wen will dat happen 😕, may b aftr all d new characters have entered d show, evry1's married & settled down & den d story wud return to it's theme 😕!! till den, a long long wait !!🥱
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yarr ye topic wopic toh o.k but when aer they all are coming.