11TH JULY 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for late update, here is the update..
PART 1 - SHEKHAR-RAGINI ON PHONE AND ADITHYA-RAGINI
Episode starts with Ragini trying for Adithya but his phone will be switched off, Yashpal shouts at watchman for accepting unnecessary things from strangers. When Ragini comes there and enquires about it, it turns out to be someone send bouquet for Ragini. Ragini opens the bouquet and see the card in it, the message written is ''LONG TIME AND NO SEE". Ragini gets confused and she receives a call and it turns out to be Shekhar(though CV's didn't showed his face and I think this will mark his character come back into show), when their conversation is going on that time Adithya turns up, Ragini cuts the call. Adithya asks Ragini are you welcoming me inside with bouquet but Ragini tells someone have send and no name in it. Adithya tells someone might have send for Ammaji, Ragini asks about Ammaji and he tells she is fine now and she will gain conscious by tomorrow. Ragini hugs Adithya and Adithya asks what is this all, Ragini tells this much has happened and if anything happens to you, Adithya asks what will happen to me, and coming to Ammaji nothing will happen to her. Adithya asks whether she ate something or not. Ragini replies ''NO'' as she tells she was waiting for him, Adithya tells her what childish is this, I have been busy in hospital and atleast you could have ate food. Adithya tells her I will fresh up and come, we shall eat together. Ragini gets a call but Adithya takes the phone as he thinks that Gajender might have called since his phone got switched off, but it turns out to be Ragini father and she heaves a sigh of relief.
PART 2 - SHAURYA-DIA AND LATER BP
Dia sleeping and Shaurya looking at her and suddenly Dia wakes up and tells Shaurya why didn't he waked her up as she slept for more time(I think you need more rest now as you were tired and in future also you are going to be), when Dia leaves Shaurya catches her hand, Shaurya tells Dia that I have a dream that whenever I wake I will see your beautiful face, today my dream got fulfilled. Dia tells Shaurya that my dream also got fulfilled but I had too loose something and I don't know what is the condition of Ammaji, I'm worried about Ammaji, I couldn't talk to Jhanvi but Shaurya assures her that Jhanvi might be busy in looking of Ammaji and she will call you when she is free, leave all tensions. BP knocks the door, he will have some interacion with them. Later BP gifts saree to Dia, some gold related items and he hands over household responsibilities to Dia which makes her happy, BP tells that get ready soon and we will all go temple and he leaves there. Dia wears that gold item and feels very happy.
(I'm sure BP is hatching a master plan to trap Dia and Ammaji, Dia definetly won't believe Jhanvi truth after seeing their treatment towards her and this may lead to fight between both of them, Dia thinks that this is again Ammaji new scheme)
PART 3 - JHANVI CONFIRMING TRUTH WITH CHANDA
Jhanvi looking at RaSia picture and getting furious after knowing their truth, meanwhile Chanda arrives in Jhanvi room(now it's Jhanvi room after Dia left) and tells breakfast is ready, Jhanvi asks her to sit and confirms the truth with Chanda about BP that he killed her mom and dad. Chanda remembers all flashbacks and confirms the same to Jhanvi.
PART 4 - IN BP HOUSE
Two new characters I don't know about them, they all share a happy moment. BP tells Dia no need to maintain tradition i.e wearing pallu on her head stuff, and they all share a happy moment.
Jhanvi keeps on calling Dia but she don't respond. Episode ends with frustration on Jhanvi face.
PRECAP - BP tells Jhanvi that I'm Shaurya father, Jhanvi address him as that you have killed my ,mom and dad, BP looks shockingly, Bajiri enters and utters something.
I'm sure Dia won't believe Jhanvi truth, what is this Raj character and what is his use in the show???Looking forward for future episodes.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's ok, carry on !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
thanx 4 d update dear, d middle aged couple at d breakfast table wer shaurya's mama-mami & during d breakfast BP was talking abt sum Samrat & Juhi , i think dey must b shaurya's cousins.๐Ÿ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bp is being extra nice, dia wont believe anything against bp right now,she might think jhanvi has been brainwashed

woh toh dia kaa dad ban gayaa ab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyway now i doubt if jhanvi will tell her abt it , in the precap, dia and shaurya r not there,
pata nahin aaj kyaa hoyega
i just hope jhanvi gets to know the whole truth
half truth is more dangerous than a lie
but i am glad dia is happy here , she deserves it after so much torture by ammaji๐Ÿ˜Š
as i said as long as bp does not come between dia and shaurya and wont disrupt their marriage , i will support him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he can troublle ammaji by using dia no problem๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
oh yeah has anyone noticed 4 episodes without ammaji this must be a first๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update..
It was a really nice episode..luks lyk aditya and ragini r cuming closer..par aab ye shekhar kahan se aa gaya? Uska money khatam ho gaya kya? ๐Ÿ˜†
in the mrng the way shaurya was luking at diya, it was so cute..bp-shaurya-dia scenes were really nice(though bp is pretending, but it was a lovely family scene)..
I think bajri will scare jahnbi so that she cant tell the truth to dia or maybe dia wont believe her..it'll be interesting to see in todays epi.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ intruder :
ya u r ryt, half truth is more dangerous dan a lie..& i want d entire gen.next to know abt d truth , not only janvi . & of course BP will trouble ammaji, yeh v koi kehne wali baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?? he' ll 1st get Dia on his side by showing all d luv & affection on her which he had missed all thru her lyf & den he will hv no probs in using her against ammaji !! i'm waiting to c dat !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

wats ur name bdw ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

bp is being extra nice, dia wont believe anything against bp right now,she might think jhanvi has been brainwashed

woh toh dia kaa dad ban gayaa ab๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyway now i doubt if jhanvi will tell her abt it , in the precap, dia and shaurya r not there,
pata nahin aaj kyaa hoyega
i just hope jhanvi gets to know the whole truth
half truth is more dangerous than a lie
but i am glad dia is happy here , she deserves it after so much torture by ammaji๐Ÿ˜Š
as i said as long as bp does not come between dia and shaurya and wont disrupt their marriage , i will support him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he can troublle ammaji by using dia no problem๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
oh yeah has anyone noticed 4 episodes without ammaji this must be a first๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What half truth????????
Jhanvi came to know full truth na?????
can u elaborate????/
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ jinia :

haa yar, lagta hai saara paisa khatam ho gaya uska isiliye use ragini ki yaad aagaya !! ๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ intruder :
ya u r ryt, half truth is more dangerous dan a lie..& i want d entire gen.next to know abt d truth , not only janvi . & of course BP will trouble ammaji, yeh v koi kehne wali baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?? he' ll 1st get Dia on his side by showing all d luv & affection on her which he had missed all thru her lyf & den he will hv no probs in using her against ammaji !! i'm waiting to c dat !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

wats ur name bdw ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi i am anmol๐Ÿ˜Š
oh i am so waiting for that i think bp knows there r cracks in ammaji family
and see bp family it is united and when jhanvi also comes in his house uski toh balle balle๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and i dont want bp to die in this show, he is a very powerful and int character and aman is one of my fav actors
her sis can die , she is very irritating sometimes i feel bp would have been much better if he did not have a sis like that
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

hi i am anmol๐Ÿ˜Š

oh i am so waiting for that i think bp knows there r cracks in ammaji family
and see bp family it is united and when jhanvi also comes in his house uski toh balle balle๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and i dont want bp to die in this show, he is a very powerful and int character and aman is one of my fav actors
her sis can die , she is very irritating sometimes i feel bp would have been much better if he did not have a sis like that

Hey Anmol can u clear my doubt...
You have mentioned that Jhanvi knews only half truth...
she came to know full truth na...