Finally Jhanvi gets a guy!!

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yay! Finally Jhanvi might be getting a guy but he also is BP nephew who works with him according to the TB article. This will be more of a love hat relationship coz Jhanvi now knows about BP and the family past so she'll hate BP and his family. Now Dia and her might end up marrying into the same family maybe, Ammaji is gonna have a fit😛 first Dia unknowingly falls for the enemy and now Jhanvi.

Here's the article

Akhlaque Khan to enter as Bhanupratap's nephew in Na Aana Is Desh...

Saturday, July 09, 2011 | 5:08:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 1 Comments
Akhlaque Khan to enter as Bhanupratap's nephew in Na Aana Is Desh...

Akhlaque Khan will play the computer genius nephew of Bhanupratap in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Akhlaque Khan who was last seen in Star Plus' Love U Zindagi, will be henceforth seen in Colors'Na Aana Is Desh Laado.

He will be playing the nephew of Bhanupratap (Aman Verma).

A source says, "Now that Dia (Simran Kaur) has entered her sasural, new faces will be introduced in the show. Akhlaque Khan will enter as Bhanupratap's nephew who is a computer genius. He will be shown as Bhanupratap's left hand who helps him in each and every deed. He will eventually be the love interest of Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj).

When TellyBuzz contacted Akhlaque Khan he said, "I would not like to comment anything on this."

Akhlaque Khan will also be seen in an episodic ofSony TV's Crime Patrol wherein he will depict the case based on a last month murder case in Gorakhpur.

For the uninitiated, Akhlaque's entry comes after the introduction of Bajri's husband, played by Deepak Sandhu...

Akhlaque's entry will be shown next week in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Reporter: Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author: Ranjini Nair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your not allowed to copy and paste TB articles. U are only meant to copy and paste the link
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yay but i don't think that it would be love hat relationship. I think that Jhanvi would not be knowing that he is BP's nephew.
Aur humare sare gusse such as army officer,and all that were not true😔but chalo ye bhi accha hai
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am very much relieved. So no love triangle between Diya-Shyaurya-jahnvi as we feared. But what do they mean by BP's nephew. Who's son is he?
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

I am very much relieved. So no love triangle between Diya-Shyaurya-jahnvi as we feared. But what do they mean by BP's nephew. Who's son is he?

bp's nephew means he's the son of shaurya's mama-mami..it'll be great to see if jahnvi falls for this guy
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yipee !!!!! so both d sisters wud land up in d same " sasural " !!
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW GREAT NOW JHANVI ALSO. FIRST DIYA THEN KARAN NOW JHANVI.
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ths guy (actor who plays ths role)is nt suit fr janvi(((((mi opinion))))))))))))...wht u guys thnk
_
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago