Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys did u c d ad of NAIDL in Mukti Bandhan style depicting d main theme of d serial & d social issue dat it addresses ?? i saw it yesterday wen watching uttaran . it started wid " Veerpur, ek aisa gaon jaha betiyo ko janam lene ka koi adhikar nahi..jaha har ek insaan ke saans par chalti hai ek aurat ka hukm " ..& shows ammaji.." yeh pratha chalti rahi hai 2 pidhi tak "..& shows ammaji, sia & her struggle & now dia & janvi 4m d new generation.."yeh kahani hi aurat ke sangharsh ki, surat ke atma samman ki "...& ends wid " NA AANA IS DESH LAADO ..ASLI KAHANIYAN !! "

do u think dat since is ad has been released d cv's wud focus more on d main track & theme of d story now ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
No, i missed it It sounds interesting 😊 ryt now the story has taken a new shape..
Ya, cvs myt take the main concept of the show seriously from now on..
As per, all the secrets r cuming out now one by one.. so I think there is big fights and battle of rights, between ammaji and dia-jahnbi will take place in the upcuming tracks 😊
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can some one pls post any link of this av.i lyked the promo but i didn't get d av .pls coud someone post this😊
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes polly..that is a very nice ad...anybody pls give the link...
I think the cv's are returning to the old track...coz if tanisha is pregnant and karan is gonna accept her, then ammaji will definitely bring back her old motto "NA AANA IS DES LADO"...πŸ˜† if so there migtht be a chance of another big fight...like sia did earlier...
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i saw the it too my mum was watching uttaran i was just going by nd i saw the whole promo...it seems interesting ...but i was just thinking why r they showing the all of a sudden

i will try nd post the link soon

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
here is the link...the promo starts at 1:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCgJX_FoQsA

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d link nikita !! πŸ€—