Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

it will be very interesting to see shaurya reaction when whole truth comes out

, he is as of now completely in dark and i guess he will be the last person who will get all the past news

<div></div>

ya, shaurya will not accept the truth so easily..he luvs his dad very much..so when jahnvi will tell him about bp's past, he will be very angry at her..
and I think bp will tell shaurya that ammaji is playing a game and everything is a lie.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jinia018

ya, shaurya will not accept the truth so easily..he luvs his dad very much..so when jahnvi will tell him about bp's past, he will be very angry at her..
and I think bp will tell shaurya that ammaji is playing a game and everything is a lie.

yes even dia wont believe it so easily,
and bp and bajri have convinced shaurya and dia that aamji is behind all this
viase jahnvi is also misguided , jogi said bp tortured and kill their parents thats a lie, sia ke bachne ke chances vaise bhi kam the
and raghav died while saving ammaji, if the truth is coming out then whole truth should come out
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the whole truth will come out.. as per the precap shows jhanvi is asking chanda taaiji about the truth... god knows what will be she says... if santhosh taaiji's condition is good then there might be a chance that jhanvi will get the correct information.. but she is also not in a good condition...