604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So we get to see three new entries in two days..bajri's husband and shaurya's mama-mami..ok, back to the main topic..
Now as we can see shaurya has a mama..that means bp did get married, am i ryte? So shaurya's mother does exist..
but the question is what happened to shaurya's mom?
And why nobody even mentioned her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
may b she's dead or divorced dats y !! iske aage mujhe aur kuch nahi sujh raha !!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She couldn't be divorced as agar wo divorced hote to bp uske mama mami ko ghar me thore na rehne deta
and this creates one more confusion shaurya is younger than dia?? Or its like Bp's wife was preeg. During the fight he was married when introduced in show?? Wht u think guys???????
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar ye mama mami kyu phela to shaurya akala rahta tha.ab pora khandan discover hogaya. mujhe laga k serif 3 log hai family me chalo koi malo drama nahi hoga lekin ab to log barhta jaraha hai.
604055 thumbnail
@puloma
join the club🤣 I also cant think anything else about shaurya's mom except she's dead
@pooja
u r ryte..if bp was divorced then mama-mami would never show up.. ryte now only one thing can be and that is shaurya's mom is dead.
Yes shaurya's mom would be dead!!! 🤢
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duray

yaar ye mama mami kyu phela to shaurya akala rahta tha.ab pora khandan discover hogaya. mujhe laga k serif 3 log hai family me chalo koi malo drama nahi hoga lekin ab to log barhta jaraha hai.

ya, shaurya has so many relatives but he nvr mentioned any of them except his dad..luks like he's very much attached to his dad
it can create prob between dia and shaurya if dia believes that bp is her parent's killer
And yaa one more thing shaurya's mama said that shaurya pure ghar me dur lagata tha aur jiji uske peccehe daurte thi it means shaurya is not at all adopted and now his mom is dead 🤢
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it will be very interesting to see shaurya reaction when whole truth comes out

, he is as of now completely in dark and i guess he will be the last person who will get all the past news
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

And yaa one more thing shaurya's mama said that shaurya pure ghar me dur lagata tha aur jiji uske peccehe daurte thi it means shaurya is not at all adopted and now his mom is dead 🤢

nice observation 😊 ya,mama mentioned his sister aka shaurya's mom..so shaurya cant be adopted.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago