Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today's update :

1.d epi starts wid santosh luking at d albums & suddenly karan enters. santosh stretches out her arms to embrace him but he goes away & starts packing his bag.

2. santosh is shocked at his behavoir & begs him to promise her dat he wud never leave her alone & go away. karan retaliates saying dat he's going 4 gud & he cant stay wid her any more.." tu to badnaam hai hi, aaj teri wajah se log mujh par v thukke jaa rahe hai..chee" !!

3. d photoframe drops & breaks & santosh wakes up 4m her nyt mare & gets more worried abt her son.

4. next morning, chanda & ragini r preparing d breakfast in d kitchen..santosh cums & readies breakfast 4 karan saying dat he's cum back home & is hungry..chanda & ragini r shocked at her condition, dey argue saying dat karan isnt back yet but santosh counters dem saying dat he came back d previous day itself & asks chanda to take d food to him.

5. in BP's house, dia & shaurya r welcumed into d house wid all rituals by shaurya's mama & mami..bajri is irritated dat BP is welcuming der enemy's girl as daughter-in-law but doesnt react too much.

6. dia & shaurya touches every1's feet & recieve der blessings..dey sit down & BP gladly welcums her into his family saying dat 4m onwards she cud live lyf d way she lyked..dia expresses her concern 4 ammaji & BP says dat he's impressed d way she 's concerned 4 d person who tried to harm her in every possible way. he promised her dat d entire family wud go to meet ammaji in d hospital d next day.

7. mama & mami takes dia & shaurya upstairs to der room , bajri who's silent till now, tells BP dat since ammaji's grand-daughter has becum d daughter-in-law of der family his attitude has totally changed.she warns him to b careful wid her & BP smiles.

8. mama leaves shaurya in care of dia & leaves d room. dia expresses her concern abt d entire series of incidents dat followed der marriage , she said dat she had seen d fury of jogender & gajender & now aftr ammaji's been shot just 4 her , dey r not going to b silent ..she's not sure abt der reactions & not quite happy wid BP's idea of going to visit ammaji in d hospital.

Epi ends.

Precap : jogender tells gajender dat ammaji has told him to spread d news of her being shot trying to save her grand-daughter & her husband. jogi tells him to call a press conference & declare d news so dat ammaji's benefited by dis at d election tym. Janvi hears der words & clenches her fist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update..luks lyk santosh has gone totaly mad..
luking at bajri's behaviour i think that she's not interested in showing even fake luv to dia..bcoz of bp's warning she myt control herself from saying rough words to her..
Dia-shaurya scene was nice..luv how much shaurya understands dia..
The precap confused me..I thought ammaji wanted to keep it a secret.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think after ammaji got shot she had the idea that if they published she got while saving her grand-daughter she will get positive response and she may win the election,before she was chasing them and if they get hurt she wud have affected her badly.i think she wants to make sure whatever bp did to arouse suspicion will not become a problem if this newsis spread.everyone will think its great of her
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks so bp being nice to dia, very very nice infact😉and dia comparing it to her father

well it will be really intersting to see how bp dia eqon will be in the coming days ok if bp does not harm dia and does not come in between shaurya and dia relation , i will support bp😆😆he can use dia to trouble ammaji, i dont mind😛😆😆(she deserves it)
i am guessing he is quite happy with the whole turn of events😉now that sharya is fine
now i am getting more and more convinced that dia will defo misunderstand jhanvi,
bp is in her very good books
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome update...
Someone said that' Shaurya understands Dia so much I totally agree with this.
Santosh was very much affected with all that happened for past few days she really loves her son very much she really deserves Karan back in home.
Is ammaji mad once she says don't disclose it in front of everyone and next time she says she want everyone to knw abt it???????
Yaa i too agree BP is much better than Ammaji. If he don't interface between Shaurya and Dia happy life then its ok. As said earlier he could use Dia as a medium to hurt Ammaji but he shouldn't hurt Dia and Shaurya.
I too think that Dia is now surely gonna misunderstand Jhanvi
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update...thanks a lot!! 😃