mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guyz i just wanted to say 3 things which i think will happen int he show...

1. i think jhanvi will be the one giving blood to ammaji since ammaji will need more blood

2. santosh mite tell karan that ammaji is in hospital nd than karan will go to the hospitle nd he might have to give blood...i think if his happens i would be pretty interesting to see jogi baba's face

3. guyz what if banu or bajri ( i think thats her name) has another son who will fall for jhanvi...so both sisters end up going to the same sasural

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
1. i think jhanvi will be the one giving blood to ammaji since ammaji will need more blood
->Hmmm i too think so as Jhanvi has a good heart and she dosent hate ammaji she is just against ammaji's thought.She loves Ammaji she can atleast donate blood if it saves Amamji
2. santosh mite tell karan that ammaji is in hospital nd than karan will go to the hospitle nd he might have to give blood...i think if his happens i would be pretty interesting to see jogi baba's face
-> Ummm I dont think so as Karan would not go to home again so soon
3. guyz what if banu or bajri ( i think thats her name) has another son who will fall for jhanvi...so both sisters end up going to the same sasural
-> As i think it would be Raj as he is a young boy and he might fall for Jhanvi
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

->Hmmm i too think so as Jhanvi has a good heart and she dosent hate ammaji she is just against ammaji's thought.She loves Ammaji she can atleast donate blood if it saves Amamji
-> Ummm I dont think so as Karan would not go to home again so soon
-> As i think it would be Raj as he is a young boy and he might fall for Jhanvi

OMG pooja..naver thought abt raj falling for jhanvi...thats would be interesting

but i seriously dn't lke bajri nd raj pair i mean he is the same age as like shaurya...
Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really Raj is too young
and wht will Shaurya call Raj?
As a relation Bajri is Shaurya's Fufi/Bua
So Raj would be his Fufaji
heheheheheh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail