Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
since no1 has cum up wid d update, so i'm giving it in brief :

1.both shaurya & ammaji r being operated & both d families r extremely tensed.

2. bajri very cleverly blames ammaji 4 watever happened & said dat she got paid 4 her crime..she's shot by d man whom she sent to kill dia & shaurya. BP agrees to it.

3.shaurya's operation ends 1st & d doctor tells BP dat shaurya' s out of danger & he wud b discharged d next day. BP is very happy & tells bajri to go home & make preparations to welcum her new daughter-in -law. he also tells her to call her husband.

4. ammaji's opration is still going on, d doctor cums out & tells every1 dat ammaji is in a critical stage as her wound is deep, dey r facing probs in checking d blood plus her age is a negative point, but still dey r doing der level best, also nuthing can b said till d next day morning. rajveer & jogi begs d doctor to cure ammaji anyhow.

5. karan 's standing in front of d mirror remembering childhood memories wid his mom & den he remembers jogi's words saying dat he's d ilegitimate child. he gets hyper & frustated again & throws down a glass vessel & breaks it.

6. just den , a girl enters..she's tanisha..karan is surprised to c her but she 's very calm & cleans d broken peices of glass & talks very casually wid karan, she asks him if he had taken d food dat she left 4 him, karan says no & she warms up d food again & offers him to eat it. den she takes leave saying dat she's going o her job.

7. bajri calls a guy, he's quite young & dancing in a disco..wen he gets bajri's call he cums out of der & lies to her dat he was busy in a meeting & wud call her later. bajri tells BP dat Raj (her husband) is busy to which BP says " ya, he's a busy guy ".

8. BP & dis r waiting in d corridor, a nurse cums & tells dem dat any1 myt go to meet d patient, BP lets dia go in & in d cabin both dia & shaurya get romantic 4 sumtym.

9.santosh is sitting alone in d "mandir" , chanda & ragini cums & gvs her d news of ammaji's injury & asks her to go in as anything myt happen..santosh says dat ammaji's a very strong lady & nothing can happen to her. chanda told her not to worry abt karan & he wud b back soon.

10. santosh is sitting in her room thinking abt her son & luking at d albums..suddenly she sees karan standing at d door luking at her..she's very happy & stretches out her arms to embrace her son. Episode ends.

Precap: karan packs his bag & says he wont stay anymore in wid her ..she has already marred her character & now ppl r despising him 4 d same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks that shaurya dia hospital scne was so cute , aha shaurya ko toh bas kisses chahiye,koi bhi situation ho smart fella,

and tanisha was awesome cant beleive aditya left her,she is a gem, haa but karan will get her tansiha reenetry scene was very nice and unexpected
604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the update..shaurya was so naughty at da hospital..shaurya and dia had a really special moment.
Tanisha's entry was superb..i'm so happy to see her back..it was unexpected to see her so calm and confident..
The precap was unexpected..i cant imagine that karan could leave her mom and say those words to her..
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot the update!!!!!
Shaurya and dia scene was so cute and naught shaurya ko to sirf bahana chaiye romance karne ka chaiye Jo bhi jagah ho
tanisha's entry easy unexpected and vry nice too. She looked same as before and she maintained the home so well
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. BP's family is being so nice to Diya. I don't want anymore torture for Diya. Poor girl. She has already suffered a lot in these 18 years.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ jinia :
me too was shocked to c it..but i think dat santosh myt b having hallucinations abt her son's reaction coz since d moment d truth was out mother & son hadnt faced each other & till now she doesnt know how her son will behave wid her ..so may b she's just dreaming !!
604055 thumbnail
@puloma
ur prediction can b ryte..did u notice karan was wearing shirt not da black sherwani? if this scene is real then where did he get those clothes?
Hope that santosh is dreaming..
But that scene lukd so real that I fear that it is not a dream..it will be terribly unfair to santosh if karan really starts hating her
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i too think it was just a drm
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ jinia : i know dear..u c i'm ryt most of d tyms !!😉😆