sukhjinderb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am just wondering about the ammaji age.

they introduced bajri husband. He is around 25-30.
Can you also guess bajri age.

what about shaurya. he must be 16 because at the time of revenge 18 yrs ago, bhanu was not married.
Rajveer is elder than Karan, then why he is still studying in college and Karan is helping in business.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcum to d forum sukhjinderb..keep posting !! ๐Ÿค—
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ Nice post ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok let's see๐Ÿ˜†
Coming to think of it, the first episode of Laado started with Ammaji's biryhday๐Ÿ˜† Her age wasn't revealed though, but we'll calculate๐Ÿ˜‰
She said that she became a widow at the age of 28. -(1)
Raghav was 25 18yrs back and at about the same time Abbaji (Ammaji's husband๐Ÿ˜†) passed away. (2)
So from statement (1) and (2) Ammaji is 28+25= 53 yrs old (before the leap)
After 18 yrs, Ammaji will be 53+18= 71yrs old ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You are right about Shaurya and Rajveer's age ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Don't know about Bajri's age though๐Ÿ˜•
She must have been 16 yrs ATLEAST when she was haaving an affair with Abbaji.
BP came to take revenge from Ammaji after 14yrs of the incident. So at about that time, ie 18 yrs back, Bajri would have been 16 +14= 30
So now after 18yrs, Bajri must be around 30+18= 48 yrs
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh this is an interesting topic...well about karan and rajveer, i remember once santhosh taaiji was saying like ammaji is playing with my karan's life and future... from that we could assume ammaji didn't give karan an opportunity to study... he he..

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok, my turn to analyze now :

wen ammaji killed bajri's family dat tym i remember 3 kids (boys)playing in d compound ( & 1 in d maid's lap) & ammaji was very gorgeously dressed means she was "suhagan" dat tym.

now, ammaji was widowed at d age of 28yrs, aftr dat she ruled Veerpur as mukhiya for 25yrs b4 sia challenged her in d elections ( if u remember d election epis..sia saying " aap 25 yrs se kasbe ki mukhiya rahi aur ek school nahi bana saki ??"). den started d entire drama wid BP due to which she had to leave Veerpur & d 18 yr leap took place.

so as per d show, ammaji's age: = 28+25+18 = 71 yrs.
BP's age = 10 + 25 +18 =53 yrs. (he was 10yrs old wen his family was killed)
Bajri's age = 20+25+18 =63 yrs.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

ok, my turn to analyze now :

wen ammaji killed bajri's family dat tym i remember 3 kids (boys)playing in d compound ( & 1 in d maid's lap) & ammaji was very gorgeously dressed means she was "suhagan" dat tym.

now, ammaji was widowed at d age of 28yrs, aftr dat she ruled Veerpur as mukhiya for 25yrs b4 sia challenged her in d elections ( if u remember d election epis..sia saying " aap 25 yrs se kasbe ki mukhiya rahi aur ek school nahi bana saki ??"). den started d entire drama wid BP due to which she had to leave Veerpur & d 18 yr leap took place.

so as per d show, ammaji's age: = 28+25+18 = 71 yrs.
BP's age = 10 + 25 +18 =53 yrs. (he was 10yrs old wen his family was killed)
Bajri's age = 20+25+18 =63 yrs.

Our analysis match, but how do you know that Bajri was 20 when she gave birth to her son? And yes it was 25 yrs later that BP came to avenge Ammaji! I forgot, thought it was 14๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†