Will Dia misunderstand Jhanvi????

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Recently one article got published that Jhanvi will come to know about BP truth, Jhanvi will refer BP as killer of her father. They also mentioned that How will Jhanvi and Dia's relationship shape up now?
Does that mean Dia will not believe Jhanvi and she will retort back to her saying that it's all Ammaji plan. If Dia won't believe Jhanvi confession, that time BP and Bajiri may use Dia to target Ammaji, they may also protect themselves by saying that they too fought with Ammaji in protest of female rights etc etc...will this lead to misunderstanding between Dia and Jhanvi?????As of now Avatar not there, Santosh is in bad position, Karan left the house. So there are chances that Dia may not realise truth soon.
What you all say regarding this?????
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think dia will misunderstand jhanvi but she might misunderstand Shaurya
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very much possible, dia might think tha ammaji has brainwashed jhanvi, i dont think dia will believe all this so easlily
and if bp takes good care of dia , then the chances of misunderstanding r more
from what i know of dia, she does not suspect anyone or think bad abt anyone until she is very sure
and i am waiting for shaurya's reaction when he finds out the truth.
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

I don't think dia will misunderstand jhanvi but she might misunderstand Shaurya

They have put a clear question whether how Jhanvi and Dia shape up???
I think that may happen because BP knew if he deal with Dia very well then he can fight with Ammaji very well, and the drama continues. I think CV's will show that only otherwise story can't move forward and I see this track may keep worrying Ammaji about Dia safety, but should see how Dia takes it.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bajri don't want to harm Diya. So they want her. Now I don't know whom Diya is going to believe. Her in-laws or her sister. Well I don't want any confusion between Diya, Shaurya and Jahnvi
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Bajri don't want to harm Diya. So they want her. Now I don't know whom Diya is going to believe. Her in-laws or her sister. Well I don't want any confusion between Diya, Shaurya and Jahnvi

I too don't want the same but should see how it shapes up, even Bajiri husband is entering the show, basically he is very young, and he is negative. So I think he will have bad eyes on Dia.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

I too don't want the same but should see how it shapes up, even Bajiri husband is entering the show, basically he is very young, and he is negative. So I think he will have bad eyes on Dia.

Yes. I have a feeling that this guy might be a big problem for SD. Any way just hoping that no misunderstanding creeps up between them.
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh this is not good...even i also don't want to see any misunderstandings between either diya -jhanvi or dia -shaurya...😕

604055 thumbnail
I dont think that dia will misunderstand shaurya for being bp's son at least for now..
bcoz he has taken so much risk for dia and even shot 2 tyms..nobody does that only to take revenge..
but it myt create sum problem between dia-jahnvi..and later the new entry raj can create probs in sd's lyf..bcoz shaurya will get the estate of bp..
According to ongoing track what if shaurya thinks that his dad is a killer?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

looking from today episode i think dia might misunderstand jhanvi cos bp is treating her well, and bajri also manged to convince in her own wicked way that ammaji is behind all this

so i guess she will support her in laws till she does not get the real picture
i dont think the new guy bajri husband will set his eyes on dia, i think that guy is for jhanvi