.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiii guys please check up in the cast section there is new cast added up named 'Raj'. As i don't used to watch it earlier it ight be that Raj would be soever old character but i saw it now and i think its a new Character. I think CV's are going to introduce Raj as Jhanvi's love interest. Guys wht u think please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Hey, i just checked out his profile..there is not NAIDL's name on the list of tv serials in which he has worked..that means he is not part of the old cast..
but there is no article about a new entry..once there is a confirmation then it'll be party tym as jahnbi will get her lover!! 😛
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Yaa i too checked his profile and i too didn't find naidl as his serial he might be the new entry. Agar aisa hai to pakka party
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
he is a new entry_:) entering the show soon:) but dont know if Jhanvi love interest, his charachter info will be updated once get to know:)
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

he is a new entry_:) entering the show soon:) but dont know if Jhanvi love interest, his charachter info will be updated once get to know:)

how did u came to know?????any source where this news was given????
I think one popular star like Mohit Sehgal or Harshad Chopra must be given to play opposite Jhanvi...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Yes I talked to Deepak who told me and that he is starting shooting.
-Nadii- thumbnail
Im a reporter also:) so in talk with a lot
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Yes I talked to Deepak who told me and that he is starting shooting.

he's starting shooting!! wow! that means we will really see a new entry in NAIDL !!that'd be great..I just hope that he'll be playing a positive character.
Yaa i too hope so i think he will be someone related to bp but eventually he and jhanvi will fall in love(as i don't think right now there is need of any character except a love for Jhanvi)
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is bajri's gold digging husband!!