5th July 2011 Written Update(fully updated)

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I'm doing todays written update. This is my 1st WU..so plz forgive me if u find mistakes and plz let me know about it..Sorry for being late..

Scene-1

Episode starts with showing govt official about to leave.ranga warned everybody saying that official man is leaving, shoot at sd at the moment they see them and he doesn't want any mistake this tym..

Bp and bajri r shown in the car cuming hurrily..bp tells bajri that shaurya called last nyte but he cud nt pick it up and even ranga's phone is also switched off.He angrily shouts at the driver telling him to spead up the car.

SD r about to leave.Kamli gives dia sum food to carry with them.Dia thanks her saying that they helped them so much instead of being strangers.Kamli says there is no need for that,it is their duty to help them.Shaurya also thanks her.

Ammaji and co r shown cuming by the car. A truck cums in front. Adi tries to overtake it. Ammaji tells him to b careful. She remembers what bajri said to her on the phone about killing dia and putting the blame on her. Meanwhile adi finaly overtakes the truck.

Bp and bajri r shown in the car. Bp tells bajri that he might have to pay big price bcoz of her enemity with ammaji. If shaurya even gets a little injured then...bajri stops him to say such thing. She says that just pray that we reach there in tym. She adds A father has arranged to kill his own son. she doubts that ammaji knows that guddu(shaurya) is his son.Thats why she didn't react when she sent her the things for their funeral bcoz she wants to kill shaurya. Bp says that just once we save shaurya then he'll kill dia as Bcoz of her today all this is happenning.
Bajri tells him to b quiet and not to do so. They need to save dia as well as shaurya.

The official man's bike wont start. Ranga is restless to see that. Lakhan prays to god that he shud leave bfore the truck arrives or there will be big problem. Finaly his bike starts and he left the place.
Ranga tells others to be ready.

Scene shifts to ammaji and co.Gaji prepares his gun.Jahnbi is shocked to see that.Ammaji warns him not to shoot them as she wants both of them alive. Gaji says its for ammaji's and their own safety. In case if bp's men shoot at them. Ammaji tells not to worry about her as their is no bullet that can take her lyf.

Meanwhile the truck arrives. Sd cums out and bid gudbye to them. Ranga targets at shaurya but each tym he points at him lakhan cums in between.

Scene- 2

SD get in the truck. Ranga shot shaurya. everybody get shocked. Shaurya fell from the truck. Bp hears firing and tells driver to turn back the car. Lakhan sees ranga targeting at dia. He gets shot while saving dia. Everybody get shocked. This tym ammaji also hears firing and tells to hurry. Lakhan shouts telling them not to worry about him and run.They start running. Ammaji sees them running by da road and ranga after them. Shaurya slips in front of the car.They start running again. Ammaji shouts dia's name and tells her to stop.
Bp's car is cuming toward them. Shaurya sees the car and tells to stop. Bp sees shaurya.Ammaji keeps running towards them and almost hold of dia's hand.

Scene- 3

Ranga targets at dia but accidentaly shot ammaji. Evdrybody is shocked. Gajendar shot ranga. Shaurya pulls dia's hand from ammaji and run to the car.

Shaurya almost gets hit by the car and jahnbi screams to see that. Bp cums out of the car and is shocked to see shaurya shot.

Shaurya luks at him and screams out 'dad'. Ammaji is shocked to see that. Gaji targets at bp but ammaji shouts at him telling not to shoot him and shaurya is bp's son. Everybody including gaji are shocked to hear this.

Bp takes sd in the car and leave the place immidiately. Everybody take ammaji to hospital.
Ammaji is shown in the operation theatre. Doctor asks all of them to leave. Ammaji tells jogi not to worry about her and no one shud know that she got shot while saving her grand-daughter.

Shaurya is also taken to operation theatre and he's seen unconcious. Dia,bp and bajri r waiting in the hall tensely. Both ammaji and shaurya r seen unconcious and the doctors are trying to save them.
Ammaji and shaurya r shown in split screens.
Episode ends.

Precap- Doctor cums out of the operation theatre. Jogi asks him how is ammaji now. Doctor says ammaji is not out of danger. Everybody get worried to hear that.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx thx thx a lot Jinia
THx for such a gr8 update
u r really a very nice updater
now compliments apart ammaji's face was worth seeing when she came to knw that shaurya is bp's son and yesterday was a action epi two gun shots two ppl in hospital and i m thinking how could ammaji in danger she is so strong still and y does they show all the things in mute mode yaar accha line nahi mil raha tab bhi kuch to daat do
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jinia:
thanx 4 d update dearπŸ˜ƒ..pooja pm'ed requesting to do d WU & i almost got it ready on ms-word & den saw dat u hv already posted it 😭!! meri saari mehnat bekar gayi 😭!! but anyways, it was a very gud update !!πŸ‘

i didnt undertand y ammaji told jogi not to disclose dat she has been shot..in fact she cud hv done d opposite & tried to gain public sympathy in d election by telling dem dat she risked her lyf to save her granddaughter & her luv !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks ammaji expression was worth watching when she came to know sharya is bp's son.

i swear , shaurya ne ammaji aur uske parivaar ko hila ke rakh daala hain har taraf seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i guess shaurya will be saved tom, but ammaji ko time lagegaπŸ˜†
604055 thumbnail
@puloma
so sorry yaar.. πŸ˜’ pooja pm'ed me too requesting to do the wu..she said no one can do the update..so I did it..sorry again for not pm'ing u and not getting confirmed..i'd have luv to read ur wu.. 😊
and yes I was confused about that too..i think that is bcoz dia is a girl and moreover she has went agains her 'parampara'..she doesn't show her luv towards a girl, ryte? i dont understand if ammaji really luvs dia or actualy hates her.
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

thanks ammaji expression was worth watching when she came to know sharya is bp's son.

i swear , shaurya ne ammaji aur uske parivaarko hila ke rakh daala hain har taraf seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess shaurya will be saved tom, but ammaji ko time lagegaπŸ˜†

ya..shaurya has shocked everybody to death..but i'm feeling bad for him as he's lying unconcious..and ya seeing the precap i think ammaji will need tym to get well
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jinia018

ya..shaurya has shocked everybody to death..but i'm feeling bad for him as he's lying unconcious..and ya seeing the precap i think ammaji will need tym to get well

oh he will be fine i am sure otherwise i am going to kill the cvs😈 πŸ˜†,, he is my fav character in this show along with karan
604055 thumbnail
@pooja
thanks..drama,action toh bahut hua..i'm sure aage bhi hoga..but yaar i'm feeling bad for shaurya seeing him lyk this..I'm missing our old RJ shaurya so much..he was so full of lyf and tension-free..but now luk what happened to him!! 😭 😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really yaar apna purana RJ shaurya was very lively koi tension nahi par abb 😭 teen bar to usse goli he lag gayi
and yes someone posted that shaurya will get well very soon i too think so as in article it was side that jhanvi will arrive to dia's 'sasural' and dia will be 'excited' to introduce Jhanvi to everyone and how can dia be excited if her love is in danger this means shaurya will be ok today
par yaar tumlog bol rahe ho ke shaurya ne pariwar ho hilarity kar rakh dia isme bichari ke kya galti thi he didn't knew that bp is their enemy
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update...!!
I think u r right, pooja...shaurya will get well soon, i hope in today's epi only...while ammaji will take time to recover!!