AMMAJI MAY USE JHANVI IN DIA-SHAURYA RELATION

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After Ammaji coming to know about Shaurya, she will definetly try to help Dia. She knew that Dia won't listen to her, I think she will use Jhanvi(with positive or negative intentions), she will narrate entire thing to Jhanvi and Jhanvi may play spoiler role in Dia-Shaurya relation though with a positive thing from saving Dia in clutches of BP. We all should see how this love story takes place once the truth is out to both Dia and Shaurya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gud point but i dont think ammaji wont do anything lyk dis..she always hated dia & now she wud b too happy to think dat by dis marriage dia had brought her own ruin upon herself ..& she wont try to help her saying dat " ladki ki sasural me mayke walo ko dakhal nahi dena chahiye " !!
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

gud point but i dont think ammaji wont do anything lyk dis..she always hated dia & now she wud b too happy to think dat by dis marriage dia had brought her own ruin upon herself ..& she wont try to help her saying dat " ladki ki sasural me mayke walo ko dakhal nahi dena chahiye " !!

I think Ammaji may come under impression that Shaurya might have trapped Dia to avenge entire family or, though Ammaji may come to know Shaurya really loved Dia and he dosen't know anything about it i.e Ammaji-BP hostility, she may influence Jhanvi by poisoning her mind against Shaurya and I see Avatar(if he comes back), Adithya, Karan(may be), Santosh and Chanda supporting the same to Jhanvi as they look out for Dia safety first rather than her happiness. I'm sure Ammaji may use Jhanvi as her tool because she knew both Dia-Shaurya trust Jhanvi a lot than others.
604055 thumbnail
I guess jahnbi will be under a lot of depression when she'll cum to know about the truth..she may think that she has ruined her sister's lyf..
but she's a smart girl and no one can influence her so easily not even ammaji.. I wonder when will her love track begin?
She needs sumone taking care of her, right?
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar @ jinia :

both of u r ryt 4m ur own point of views😃, now everything depends on d cv's wat & how dey want to show😕..i dont want any more depressing tracks again, dats it !! we have had enuf in d past 2 yrs. !!