4TH JULY 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today it's my turn to put up Written Update.
PART 1 - RANGA TRACING OUT DIA-SHAURYA
Episode begins with Ranga tracing out Dia-Shaurya through binoculars, he informs the same to BP and he feels happy about it. Suddenly their conversation gets disconnected(may be due to network failure), BP feels happy about the news and tells the same to Bajiri, he tells her that finally time has arrived for Bhagwani to get into jail. He tells I will be very happy if she is suffering and Bajiri tells him that it is a great insult for us when Bhagwani is breathing freely.
PART 2 - IN KN, AMMAJI DISCUSSING HER BAD TIME
Ammaji looks at the laptop and tells to Jogi and Gajender that time is very bad at this moment, I would have definetly shown their way for BP and Bajiri if elections are not there(I didn't get here exact wordings but the meaning is that only). We have to bear a lot, she tells Jogi that till the election results come out we must catch Dia-Shaurya. Meanwhile Jhanvi arrives in very happy mood and she tells Chanda that I will help you in the kitchen(Our great Gajender looks on with some jealousy). Gajender tells Ammaji that did you see her face, is she smiling in madness even after knowing about the threat to Dia or anything, Ammaji inreupts and says that she is confident that her sister is safe and fine. Security guard arrives there and tells Ammaji that some parcel came for you, Jogi asks what things have come and he puts on some questions, Ammaji tells that he will collapse if we question him more, Gajender asks the same question to him, Gajender goes along with him to get the parcel.
PART 3 - AMMAJI-BAJIRI CONVERSATION
Bajiri calls Ammaji and she asks how are you, Ammaji tells she is fine till now. Bajiri asks her whether you received my gift which I have sent it to you. Watchman and Gajender arrives inside with parcel and it turns out to be the items which are related to death related rituals. Ammaji tells her that I think you have send those items in wrong house(I literally laughed here) but Bajiri retorts back by saying that you are misunderstanding, those items are not meant for you and for those whom you are planning to kill. I'm also helping you in your mission and shall I tell you how, I'm also on the mission to kill both of them and entire blame will fall on you, in this country law you will be hanged and that is why I have sent those items in advance. You have dreamt to become poltician and all those plans got squeezed, Ammaji tells her that you have done mistake which is not of your level and she cuts the phone and Bajiri laughs. Bajiri tells BP that you could have taken video phone and send it to Bhagwani house so that I can see her expressions through my eyes, so that I can increase my blood upto 3 kilos and they both laugh. Bajiri tells herself that I will give her 1000 times death before she receives her actual death(so new theory of gaining blood).
PART 4 - IN KN, AMMAJI CONVERSATION REGARDING DIA-SHAURYA
Watchman still standing with those items, Gajender tells if you won't move away now and next time if your irresponsinble, those items will help after your death. Ammaji tells Jogi and Gajender that you have seen this Bajiri guts, she is threatning me. She will kill both Dia and Shaurya and she will put blame entirely on my head, she have send those things for those two. Jhanvi passes by and Ammaji calls her and tells her that your sister is so lucky, even if I won't kill her but my enemies will kill her and put the blame entirely on my head. Even if I want to save I can't and this concerns a bit Jhannvi but Adithya cools her down with his expressions. Ammaji tells I won't let happen anything to them, Gajender tells we will get caught hold of them but first we must know where they have hidden(he tells by looking out at Adithya, I think he got a hint that Adithya and Jhanvi knew their whereabouts...so our Gajender has some brain). Ammaji tells BP is also tracing for them. Jhanvi gives indication to Adithya to meet her in room, they both leave from there.
PART 5 - ADITHYA-JHANVI
Jhanvi in her room looking tensed and she remeber's the FB'S of Ammaji telling about BP. Adithya comes to room and tells her that if you want to save Dia-Shaurya better you tell their whereabouts to Ammaji, but Jhanvi tells him that what are you talking, how can we believe in Ammaji when she is only killing both of them but Adithya tells her that now she won't do this. He tells her, first thing is elections are there on her head and second thing is that news spread every where, Ammaji can't take such risks. If BP comes to know Dia-Shaurya whereabouts and you know what will happen. Only Ammaji can save both Dia-Shaurya, after lot of thinking Jhanvi agrees.
PART 6 - JHANVI REVEALING AMMAJI(NOT PLACE)
Ammaji tells Jogi to call for press meet and I want to spread a news that I want to end this fight, something is framed against me. Meanwhile Adithya and Jhanvi arrives there, Adithya asks Ammaji if BP reaches out Dia-Shaurya, Ammaji tells them that their lives is not in the hands of mine and she ran away somehwhere and she had hid somewhere(Ammaji still responds in cool manner as if she is talking about outsiders). Jhanvi tells to Ammaji that I knew where Dia-Shaurya are but on one condition that I will also accompany you and Ammaji agrees to her.
PART 7 - BP KNOWING TRUTH
BP man will come and tell him that I have delivered the parcel successfully but I didn't give their photos, BP yells at him for not doing that. Bajiri tells BP that Ranga phone is not at all connecting, she will keep on trying for his phone. BP asks his man to open the photos, I want to see that guy's face who have taken away Dia by back stabbing Bhagwani. First he keeps Dia photo and BP smiles at looking at her, when he keeps Shaurya photo he moves his face away and tells to Bajiri that Ranga is a trusted person, when he gets the work done, definetly he will call us. I think situation is not favouring him, when he is about to utter something that time he will see Shaurya photo and receives biggest shock of his life(his expressions are too good), he calls Bajiri and both of them give shocked expressions after seeing Shaurya picture. BP understands everything and they both leave from there.
PART 8 - DIA-SHAURYA
Ranga and his men are waiting so that both come outside, in meantime a government official will come to the hut, and Lakhan(owner of the hut) comes out and asks him to sit, he goes inside and tells Dia-Shaurya that he should not even a get a hint that you both are here, if he comes to know something may be your life may be in danger and they both agree to same. Lakhan and that officil discuss something. Shauruya tells Dia that no need of worry, my farmhouse is just 4 hours from here. Once we reach out there my dad will definetly help us, Dia agrees with him and tells him that you have beared a lot of burden and my worry is nothing. Meanwhile Ammaji and BP are going to that place where Dia-Shaurya are living presently. Episode ends with BP trying for Ranga, Dia-Shaurya face and Ammaji going towards the place.
PRECAP - It is shown Dia-Shaurya shown running and they will slip in front of Ammaji car, Ranga will accidently shot Ammaji, Gajender will shot Ranga, BP takes Shaurya-Dia.
Overall a good episode especially that BP part. I think in future Ammaji will use Jhanvi in helping Dia or seperating her from Shaurya.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks , bp expression was priceless when he got to know shaurya is diya's husband

๐Ÿ˜†now the fun starts, kal aayega mazaa ,
604055 thumbnail
Thanks..Keep updating..will wait for it..today's epi's best part was bp knowing that shaurya is ammaji's son-in-law..it is worth watching
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. 2mrw we will have a wonderful episode.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the awesome update. So bp came to knw abt shaurya in this epi only
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar:
thanx 4 d update dear, kal raat jaldi so gayi thi to comment nahi kar saki, d scene whe BP sees shaurya's photo & realises dat his son is actually ammaji's son-in-law is just gr8..d expressions wer worth watching ๐Ÿ˜†!! & did u notice guys, chanda is a bit rectified in yesterday's epi..she wasnt rude to janvi wen she offered to help chanda in d kitchen๐Ÿ˜‰ !!
.Crystal. thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!
Cant wait for today's epi...finally BP realized that Shaurya is Diya's husband..!!
phaneeswar thumbnail
Thanks all for your viewing, likes and comments...
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ phaneeshwar:
thanx 4 d update dear, kal raat jaldi so gayi thi to comment nahi kar saki, d scene whe BP sees shaurya's photo & realises dat his son is actually ammaji's son-in-law is just gr8..d expressions wer worth watching ๐Ÿ˜†!! & did u notice guys, chanda is a bit rectified in yesterday's epi..she wasnt rude to janvi wen she offered to help chanda in d kitchen๐Ÿ˜‰ !!

Earlier episodes she even accused Santosh for helping out Dia-Jhanvi duo. I think Chanda was soft towards Jhanvi because Chanda knews Jhanvi is in superior position after media involvement.
me_neelam thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ