hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

😳 hi every one

its me again with another OS
enjoy and remember to comment good or bad

It was a busy Monday morning. Sia shifted to Delhi to support herself. That was her first day to office. She just dropped into a nearby Cafe to get her breakfast. She was in a hurry checking her bag with coffee in other hand rushing towards the door. The door was suddenly opened and she dashed against someone and she missed her balance. She close her eyes because of fear but she suddenly felt the warmth of a hand around her waist preventing her from falling. She opened her eyes and saw a handsome looking guy catching her. He was admiring her innocent expressions and she was lost in his sharp looks . It was not so long when they were disturbed by the noise of crowd around them. Ragav looked at Sia's coffee dropped on the floor.

Ragav : Sorry... . (with guilty expression)

Sia : oh that's ok... it was my mistake

Ragav : pls don't mind ... i would like to get u a new one

Sia : no..no... its ok anyways i am getting late

Ragav : but it was my mistake i should do something to help you and am not gonna hear a "no"

After coffee Ragav offered to walk with her. their conversation was too much than required for the first meeting. Sia learned that he stays in the building next to her house. They started meeting each other often and the walk to the office became habitual.

Sia always had her Point of view which was always a complaint note. Ragav was quietly observing Sia and was enjoying her company. One fine day during their usual walk it suddenly started raining and they ran to the nearby park to hide from the rain. It was an old park which was not much used by the people around. Sia started complaining the place as she usually does. after the rain they were back to business. Ragav was very much attracted towards Sia and also worried about her negative point of view in everything.

One Friday when both were discussing about their weekend plans, Ragav invites Sia for the Dinner on Saturday night in such a romantic way that Sia cant even think of avoiding it.

It was Saturday and Sia couldnt able to reach Ragav in Phone from the morning. As a part of their plan Sia was waiting for Ragav near their usual cafe on time . She was waiting ... for past 1 hour and was really angry that he didnt make up till then. When she was about to leave Ragav tied her a blindfold from behind and whispered in her ears "its me". He took her to a place and slowly removed the blindfold. It was dark and she caught hold of his hands in fear. He came closer to her and whispered in her ears " to the most beautiful woman in this world" and he snapped .the lights were on.

She saw the sight of her life. It was like a paradise in front of her. Trees fully covered with colorful lights, decorated bridge over the pond. it had red curtains falling and there was a dinner table arranged for 2 on the bridge. He elegantly took the hand of his lady love and took her to the table. They had a dinner of their dreams sharing less words and more love through eyes. Sia at last asked him about the place which she was eager to know from the beginning. Ragav with a wink took her out still holding her hand. It was the park which she complained the day before during the rain. She saw him and he had a proud look on his eyes and she understood the reason behind his absence from morning.

Ragav: Each and everything has its own beauty. It depends on how we look at things rather than how it appears.

the next morning Sia woke up and walked to her Balcony. she remembered Ragav's words and everything seemed so pleasant and lively. She realized one truth of life said by her grandma that "everything will be beautiful around you when you hold the hands of your beloved"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
As usual thank u for this superb,fantastic and amazing story...I could imagine raghab and sia looking very cute and pretty when i read this..
Everything sounds so beautiful and lively..
Love really makes u see the world differently..
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jinia018

As usual thank u for this superb,fantastic and amazing story...I could imagine raghab and sia looking very cute and pretty when i read this..
Everything sounds so beautiful and lively..
Love really makes u see the world differently..

thanks
dear if u want to be pmed then add me to ur friend list
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for such a superb and awesome os .
Your works are really worth to be appreciated
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG hun its suberb..love it...
u r really good at this:)
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oye hoye..mar jaawa gur khakeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ !!!! it's so beautiful, felt as if i watched it happen wid my own eyes πŸ˜ƒ!! well done !!πŸ‘πŸ‘
DEBALINA1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SUPERBBB !!!! WELL DONE!!! AS ALWAYS IT IS ALSO ROCKKKSSS!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great workπŸ‘. Keep it up and do write a lot of OSπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God really you write superb amazing even i m not having words to describe really good and thanks for pm