604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jahnvi ne literally ammaji ko challange de dia..ha ha..i didn't expect her to say behalf of ammaji..
I thought jahnvi would expose ammaji in front of media..
But what she did?praised her?
so cleverly she announced that if shaurya and dia get even a little injured then wont everybody raise their fingers against ammaji..
now ammaji cant harm sd as the media is involved now..she's bound to think twice before doing any harm to them..
way to go jahnvi!!!
Now i'm eagerly waiting for the moment when shaurya-dia-jahnbi will cum to know about bp-ammaji enemity..
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Jhanvi acted cleverly. She has made such a situation for ammaji that now she has to think several times before harming sd
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i too wasnt sure abt wat janvi wud do wen she came infront of d media but den , omg, jo baat sidhi tarike se ammaji ko samjha na saki wo baat media ke samne aise ghuma ke kaha ki ek jhatke me sabki akal thikane aa gayi 😃!! & no1 cud even utter a word dat moment ..i really enjoyed ammaji' s expressions dat tym 😆!! way to go janvi !!👏👏👏
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Jhanhavi... just super...👏
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jahnvi has got brains and she knows how to save herself and also her sister from any difficult situation. Good work Jahnvi. Proud of you.