Karan is saved!!tanisha in delhi?

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally karan is saved 😊 the way the truck was coming i thought it'd certainly hit him 😲 but thank god nothing happened 😊
I think its definitely tanisha who saved him..
but i dont understand why tanisha didn't go back to USA !! Is she hiding her pregnancy from her family? bcoz she doesn't want to make them upset and worried by this news?
or she's doing something else in Delhi?
What do u think guys? plz share ur views 😊
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy for Karan and I am sure Karan and Tanisha would make a cute pair. Well I seriously can't understand one thing. Don't these trucks or whatever vehicle; that appears in daily soaps have something called breaksπŸ˜†. Can't the driver see a person walking in the middle of the road and apply break. I know that to enjoy a soap you have to keep aside logic.
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know huh! im sure there must a reason behind tanisha staying back in delhi :D but im so gonna love karan and tanisha pairing :)

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ lakshmin :
stop searching 4 logic in daily soaps dear..coz u will never find it ..so dont waste ur precious energy on it !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jinia :
ya i'm also so happy dat karan' s finally safe..& i dont think dat tanisha myt b hiding her pregnancy 4m her family, aftr all she's a brave & outspoken girl (4m d way she broke her marriage ) ,she wont go into hiding in d name of family honor..she ' capable of bringing up her child single-handedly..but i think she intentionally stayed back in Delhi coz she want aditya to face her sumday wid de r child.
604055 thumbnail
@ pauloma
u right.. She's a brave girl..maybe her family will support her..but what about the society? maybe she's afraid how'd they react..and her parent r still in shock..
she doesn't want them to suffer again..she's just being a dutiful daughter who wants her family to b happy..
Its just my point of view..
There could be any other sensible reason like u said
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wait how do you guys know that tanisha is pregnant?
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra1993

wait how do you guys know that tanisha is pregnant?

There was a TC article saying that Tanisha is pregnant and Karan will accept her with the child. He will give the child his name because he don't want someone else to go through what he is going through.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends..
do u all remember taniisha once said she didn't know to read or write Hindi...she could only speak and understand it.!!!!!!!!!!! remember????? then if the person who saved karan is tanisha then how could she write a Hindi letter to him???????

i know it is pointless...but it came to me simply.. ha ha ha