.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry i missed some part

[DIV]Ammaji is telling i m in this election just for the puvlic good.Just then a press member asks Ammaji that Is it true that Dia that run away wid her sister's groom.Ammaji replies to this as who ever has given u this information have given u wrong information.Jhanvi goes out of the room and the gaurd stops her by telling u r njot permitted to go out.Jhanvi says this is my home and i can go ant where and she leads towards the balcony and watching all thisAmmaji says It is like She has choosen husband of her own choice.Bajri says bp that See she tells so much lie.Press keep on asking Ammaji question.Jhanvi comes and tell stop! How can u all tell like this.Ammaji is a good example for all the ladies.Ask me all questions and i will answer them.How can u all question anyone without any evidence.It is true that my sister has married with her choice and she is not harming both of them.Jhanvi says she has given me rights to do all i want.And she adds If anything happens to SD will the whole society put question on ammaji and will ammaji want to create any misunderstanding during election time.Jhanvi them takes Ammaji inside.Adi is at the home where SD are.The lady sees Adi and asks wht is he doing.Adi says they are looking for water.The ladt brings water for Adi meanwhile Adi sees SD.Adi's mobile ring and Gaji says have u find them,Then he adds leave all this and come back some.Adi thinks something(I cant listen properly).Adi is in his room.Jhanvi comes.Adi says what happened.Jhanvi says every year a sister ties rakhi to the brother in this hope that he would help her in all difficulties but u instead of being a brother u helped them.U have killed my sister(She cries a lot).Adi says get up Jhanvi and control u r self.Jhanvi gets up wid fire in her eyes and says no!!!<font color="#660000">(I missed some parts here please tell me wht happened)</font><font>Ranga and his men are searching in Jungle.One of his men sees smoke and tell
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d super fast WU dear..show dekhte dekhte likhte ho kya ??😉😃& finally ur guesses came ryt, Aditya did save dia & shaurya..it's true he found dem, but wen he saw dem safe & sound, he decided not to in4m his family coz he didnt want to smear der blood on his hands..& so he lied to gajender wen he called Aditya.😃
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haan dekhte dekhte likhte ho :D
yes yaar Adi saved SD.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So my guess was right. Adi didn't betray his sister
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail