29TH JUNE 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today Written Update must be written by Pooja but she cannot do so I will be putting up update.
PART 1 - DIA-SHAURYA IN FOREST
Episode starts with Dia-Shaurya and Ranga and his men chasing them, when they both running suddenly Dia slips and she shouts, Ranga hears her voice and will go to that direction where they both are running. Suddenly Dia slips and roll down and both seperate. Ranga spots Dia and he points gun at Dia, Dia is shouting for Shaurya and when Ranga is about to fire a bullet that time Shaurya hits on his head and he faints thus rescuing her(liked it the way he rescued). Shaurya tells Dia that I promised that I will not let happen anything to you. Dia feels happy and they go away from there.
PART 2 - JHANVI ESCAPE
Jhanvi feeling helpless on what to do and how to save Dia-Shaurya, suddenly she see some tool which can help breaking glass, she breaks the glass of her room and ties a strong bed sheet to her table and she gets down with the help of bed sheet cloth. She manages to escape KN. In road she asks lift of some one, she tells him that I need to go to police station immediately and she request him for lift. He agrees and she gets into his car.
PART 3 - DIA-SHAURYA SHELTER
Dia-Shaurya escaping in forest, suddenly they find some hut. They think that some one might be there and they go towards the hut. When they go near the hut some one places hand on Shaurya, when both of them turns back, it turns out to be owner of the hut. He asks Shaurya who are they and what are they doing here. Shaurya tells him that we are in great trouble, some one are behind us and there is a threat to our live's so kindly please allow us to stay in hut for this night, suddenly a woman comes out from hut on what happened, the man replies nothing and by seeing Shaurya condition he agrees to give them shelter.
PART 4 - TWIST IN TALE
The man who gave lift to Jhanvi takes her some where and she gets doubt as there is no police station on the way they are going. Jhanvi tries to escape from car but he tells no use, he takes Jhanvi back to KN. He hands over Jhanvi to Ammaji and tells don't forget me on what the help I did it today for you. Ammaji tells him that how can I forget this help and I will remember you for this help and the man leaves from there(I think Jhanvi needs to be careful next time in asking the lift so that she can self protect if that person turns out Ammaji loyalist). Ammaji tells Jhanvi nothing his helping you, I have my people in entire Delhi and no body can come forward and help you, Jogi tells Jhanvi that everything is finished for you and there is no relation left. If your alive today it's just because of our sympathy. Jhanvi hits back by telling who are you all, you all are not creators and you all cannot harm Shaurya-Dia relation. Ammaji tells Jhanvi that how many times I need to explain you that Ammaji can go till any extent to save her Principles. She orders Jogi when next time Jhanvi tries to escape from this house, you break her legs. Jogi takes Jhanvi into her room back.
PART 5 - CHANDA-SANTOSH CONVERSATION REGARDING KARAN
Chanda takes food for Santosh, she tells her that you didn't eat nothing and better you eat some food. I don't understand why God is punishing you when you didn't do any harm, you know Karan is very brave and he will come back to you soon and he loves you so much, he cannot leave without you for one day also and why are you spoiling your health, Karan won't feel good if you don't eat anything but Santosh refuses to eat. Chanda tells her further that when I came to his house you have treated me like younger sister and don't refuse your younger sister food and Santosh finally eats(What about Jhanvi Chanda????I think she completely forgot about Sia, her brain need to get alright).
PART 6 - KARAN WALKING ON ROAD
Karan walking on road thinking the truth uttered by Jogi, he walks on the road without any concentration. One truck is at back of him and he horns Karan to move but he don't see nor listen anything and he is still remembering Jogi words. Episode ends.
PRECAP - Shaurya-Dia romantic moments with back ground some song is being played.
Today was good episode barring that Jhanvi escape plan being flopped. I think tomorrow Tanisha will enter the show and she saves Karan.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
No need to hurry yaar, take ur tym 😊
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

Now I completely updated...
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Now I completely updated...

thanks for da nice update
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update yaar sorry i troubled u twice par ye sab chalega hai nahi we are frndzz

and ya of course thx to all my frndzz for their wishes and i m well again!!!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankx frndz! N dont u feel lado has sum or othr cid effects ex- puloma mentioned earlier dat karan said kuch gadbad hai n wen dia was taken by yashpal he used cid strategy n slappd. Nw yest our janvi who was tasha in cid has escapd but no matter was caught. N wen she was lockd i felt she shud cal her daya sir to break door. Oh ok. Thanku phaneeswar.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Thankx frndz! N dont u feel lado has sum or othr cid effects ex- puloma mentioned earlier dat karan said kuch gadbad hai n wen dia was taken by yashpal he used cid strategy n slappd. Nw yest our janvi who was tasha in cid has escapd but no matter was caught. N wen she was lockd i felt she shud cal her daya sir to break door. Oh ok. Thanku phaneeswar.

😆😆 rehne de yar..waise NAIDL ki story off-topic par chal raha hai, story ki main theme ka to naam -o-nishan dur dur tak nazar nahi aa raha..aise me agar CID yaha par aa jaye, phir to show ki hawala nikal jayegi !!😆
😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar : thanx 4 d WU dear..it's my turn tonight !!😃

& ya, i too think dat Tanisha wud b introduced 2nyt..thank god 4 dat !! also as d new gen. is getting married 1 by 1 so i think dat it's tym 4 d show to return to d main theme, i.e. female infanticide.
ayushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update 👍🏼