28TH JUNE 2011 Written Update(fully updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
It's Pooja who has to update but due to some reasons she couldn't do it, so I will be putting up Written Update.
PART 1 - DIA-SHAURYA IN ROOM
Episode begins with Shaurya assuring Dia that Jhanvi will be safe and you know her better than me. She can protect herself very well but the thing is she is not getting any opportunity to talk with you, he further tells Dia that better you rest now because next 1 hour we are going to catch Chandigarh bus. Dia tells him that how can I rest myself when I'm unsure about my sister situation, mean while Dia gets shocked by seeing all of them.
PART 2 - AT HOTEL RECEPTION
When all reach hotel reception they will find out that no one is present in reception, Yashpal bangs the table and suddenly the receptionist will wake up from down, Rajveer will slap him hard and catch hold of him and the receptionist will gain conscious and Rajveer will mishandle receptionist but Adithya stops him and asks about Dia-Shaurya that whether they are present in this hotel and receptionist says yes. Meanwhile in KN they showed Ammaji thinking something and Jhanvi feeling helpless.
PART 3 - IN HOTEL.
Receptionist will show Dia-Shaurya room, Yashpal breaks the door and goes inside, they will find that they are sleeping(actually thing is that they covered bedsheets kepping pillow under it), Rajveer will remove bedsheets and they are surprised to see pillows. Yashpal catches receptionist but he tells that they stayed in this room only and I have sent food for them also, he shows utensils. Finally they get convinced, Rajveer tells that they might have ran away, let's go we must catch them. All leaves from there with Yashpal slapping receptionist(don't know why).
Shaurya-Dia running, they go into one room, all are leaving hotel room but Yashpal gets doubt and he goes into room when Rajveer and Adithya ask why here. Yashpal says nothing and they all leave from there. Shaurya-Dia were hiding behind, he tells her that nothing will happen to us. Dia remembers flash back of all coming into hotel room and they running from there. Shaurya tells Dia that we must leave off this place immediately, Rajveer ordering to search for both and they keep on searchin them. Dia-Shaurya run off in bike, Sanga and his men too follows them, Adithya and all see both of them running and Adithya tells that we must catch them immediately.
PART 4 - CHASING AND IN FOREST DIA-SHAURYA TROUBLE
Chasing scene going on, suddenly Shaurya bike stops but he finds one more bike near by and they both run on that bike, Sanga shoots at Shaurya, the bike skids and they both fall off, Dia shouting hard Shaurya name. Sanga and his men wonder where they would have gone and they go inside forest. Shaurya suddenly wakes up and shouts for Dia and Dia comes there. Shaurya tells Dia that only my dad can bail out us at this moment.
PART 5 - BP DANCE
Shaurya calls BP but he is dancing in celebration of Ammaji house fiasco and he don't see his phone calls. Bajiri comes there and asks why happy this much and they recall about Ammaji house incident and they feel happy. BP tells her that most happiest thing is that you will see the dead bodies of those two and blame goes to Ammaji and she will land up in jail.
PART 6 - SHAURYA-DIA TROUBLE CONTINUES
Shaurya gets frustrated that how come his dad is not lifting his phone and he calls to Vikram but he too don't respond. Shaurya and Dia run from there after seeing Sanga, Dia one part of dress will get stuck in tree and Sanga men thinks that they are there but finds out that they ran off from there too. Sanga tells himself that how far they can run.
PART 7 - AMMAJI-ADITHYA CONVERSATION
All will arrive at the spot where Shaurya bike get's fall down, they think that they must be some where in surroundings. Gajender calls Adithya and asks about the status, he tells that they ran away before we could reach there and we will nab them soon. Gajender tells don't do late and meanwhile Ammaji comes there and takes the phone and tells to Adithya that it's a family matter and deal it carefully. She tells further to Adithya that I don't know what will you do but I want both of them infront of my eyes being alive. Adithya and all leave from that spot in search of both Dia-Shaurya. Episode ends with Ammaji face thinking that how far they can run.
PRECAP - Dia-Shaurya running in forest, suddenly they miss out at each other, Ranga will see Dia and points gun at her and Dia will shout for Shaurya.
Over all not so good episode, I heard one more spoiler about Shaurya-Jhanvi marriage, I wonder what is the use of second marriage in this serial as it deals with female birth issues. Shaurya character is not strong compared to Raghav.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u phaneeswar. I was thnking to put update nw by watchng repeat. Thanx dear.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot dear for updating it
u r really a sweetheart
phaneeswar thumbnail
@PADMA PRIYA
Thank you so much...
@POOJA
Thank you so much for ur comment...
Hey hey don't worry i had a talk wid Aryan(Rajveer) and he said its just a rumor i m sorry cause i only posted that thread but they showed false in news
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Hey hey don't worry i had a talk wid Aryan(Rajveer) and he said its just a rumor i m sorry cause i only posted that thread but they showed false in news

What a releif other wise a beautiful track will be spoiled and now I can watch again freely...by the way how do you know him?????
We are friends on Facebook and we have chat frequently
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar:
thanx 4 d update dear..i didnt login in d entire day, so saw d WU just now, thanx 4 itπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ !!

@ pooja:
thank u too dearπŸ˜ƒ, othrwise d entire track wud hv becum flop & meaningless. so u r frnds wid d star cast of NAIDL on fb ??πŸ˜‰
phaneeswar thumbnail
Thanks all for your views, likes and comments...
Not all just 2-3 and in that too i just chatted wid tanisha and rajveer