Today in sbb(written update)

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, today in sbb they showed some action sequences of naidl..I dont have the link..here is the wu--
shaurya and dia come running from the jungle side of the road and a car stops in front of them..ammaji,jogi,gaji,aditya,jahnbi come out of the car.. ammaji shouts dia's name and runs after her telling her to come back..then ranga shot a bullet and it hits ammaji..ammaji falls down..everybody come rushing to ammaji including dia..gaji shots ranga.. shaurya pulls dia from ammaji and gaji went after them with the gun..seeing that ammaji shouts dont do anything to dia, shaurya is bhanupratap's son (ammaji has come to know about that sumhow)..
Off-screen all seem to have fun..ammaji tells about her getting shot..shaurya said that he is shot twice and he points out his shoulder and says he is shot there by ranga..
Hope I didn't miss anything.. if anybody have the link then plz post it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the info...
I too saw Shaurya and Dia were dressed in some other way like Shaurya in punjabi forn and Dia in Gujrati
as i think
Nahi kya???

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
logged in just now, 1st tym in d entire day, thanx 4 sharing dear, wen dey r going to show dis ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
pata nahi kab but in this week only as i think

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

604055 thumbnail
@pooja yes yaar.. sd dresses were really strange..may be someome helped them as shaurya was shot.. but they both lukd cute๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
604055 thumbnail
@paloma
u r welcome dear๐Ÿ˜Š missd u as didn't see u for sumtime...dont know yaar exactly when they r gonna show this...as pooja said may be in this week if they dont drag it๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yesterdays precap had scared me...but the sbb segment made up for it...i wonder how ammaji found out about shaurya being BP's son...i guess she thinks the marriage and elopement is all part of BP's plan or something...
scorpion79 thumbnail
i think yesterday ammaji told that they are going to send avatar to south africa to find out about BP and may be thats how she knows...just a guess...

Originally posted by: ash91

yesterdays precap had scared me...but the sbb segment made up for it...i wonder how ammaji found out about shaurya being BP's son...i guess she thinks the marriage and elopement is all part of BP's plan or something...

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=112708&Itemid=158
this is the link for this segment...
604055 thumbnail
@ neenamallireddy
thanks for posting the link...