27th June Written Update(Fully Updated)

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello frndz i didnt found today's update so i m updating it.

The episode starts wid...
Ammaji looks at Raghav's pic and Gaji and Jogi are seated.
Gaji says Ammaji to find about BP's truth what is the need of sending Avatar to South Africa.He adds whatever information we want to take out we can find out by sitting here.Ammaji says I m not sending him only to find out BP's past life but at time he is very well attached to both the daughters.If he stays here he will keep on coming between me and both the girls.And I dont want that beacuse of them misunderstandings come up between the family.He will not agree so soon we have to raise the talk about family pride and then he will be ready to go next morning only.Gaji says and if after talking to him he denies then?...Ammaji says alteast once talk to him.For family he could give his life too.(All these talks are going for Avatar).Jogi agrees to it and asks Ammaji not to worry much and rest.Jogi and Gaji both leave the room.

Next scene is of Jhanvi in her room.
Jhnavi is in her room and is really tensed.She thinks to herself that Ammaji will not leave Dia and Shaurya and they both dont knw this that how close is the terror to them.I have to helf them in some or the other way.She keeps on banging the door and shouting someone to open the door but no one comes.She throws the vase kept there.

Now Gaji and Jogi are seated outside in Lawn.
Gaji is drinking wine and Jogi giving plane look.Gaji says i have gone mad or else all the member of the home will make me mad.I cant understand anything whats going in home.That girl spited on us and what we did we just cleared it up.The thing of amazement is that along wid those girl that man was also involved who used to give lessons on family's pride.I m shocked that the person who played wid family's pride i.e. Avatar why didnt Ammaji cleared all the bullets of the gun on his chest.Gaji says leave that till now what is going on in Ammaji's mind have we been able to understand it?And even if we try to understand then let us assume that Avatar is the blood of this home,Both the girls are blood of Raghav but Karan?? We even dont knw whos dirty blood is Karan. Frankly speaking that day i felt so sorry for u taht I could tell u.

Scene shifts to Santosh's room
Santosh is sitting in the corner of the room crying.Just them Chanda enters.She says to Santosh rudely taht Now u r happy.Today just because of u Ammaji and Bhaiya ji(Jogi) have said so man things to him(Avatar).Why Didi why r u helping both the sisters.At least u would have said something to me.If not of urs u have thought of the family's pride.Santosh says U r talking about family.In spite of living in a family do u even knw the meaning of Family.Dia and Jhanvi are also a part of this family.Today if Sia would be alive She would love Rajveer more than her own.U have experienced how it feels to be away from your own son so u would be knowing how i m feeling right now.But still even once i didnt felt bad that i helped both the girls.Being a woman whatever i did was Right.And Avatar would also not feel bad at this.U knw why because Avatar believes in relation and what he did as a tau he did right.

Scene shifts to Jogi and Gaji seated outside.
Gaji says whats teh name of that daku yaa Amba.After her death Jhanvi wanted to take Dia with her quietly but Ammaji stopped.And after that Jhanvi at the gate was sitting and Ammaji too pitied her and invited her in house.Now we only have to use our brainsJogi gets up and says what do u mean to say.Gaji says dont misundersatnd me i m not going against Ammaji.I cant even think of this.They then continue their talk about BP.

Now its shown Santosh in her room thinking about Karan.
(Background music "Luka Chupi bahut hui")Santosh is sitting in her room crying.She stands up and walk towards the Almira.She takes out Karan's childhood album and starts thinking about the time passed with him.Karan is also thinking about her.Santosh tries to call Karan but he is not picking up the call.

Scene shifts to room where Dia and Shaurya are staying.
Aditiya and the whole gang arrives to "Basera Lounge". They get down from the car and Yashpal says Ammaji was telling about this lounge only.They all move inside.Till then Sanga too arrives and says his men that we have to wait until they return back.Keep and eye.Shaurya and Dia are in room.Dia is worried about Jhanvi.Shaurya come towards Dia.Dia says Jhanvi didnt called yet.Dont knw in which problem she might be in.Shaurya comforts Dia by telling that nothing will happen to Jhnavi.And u knw her better than me.Do u think she dont have the power to protect herself.It might be that she is not getting chance to call us.Now leave all this and rest for some time and after 1 hr we have to leave for Chandigarh.Dia says how could i sleep in such a situation.Dia somehow sees Adi and all and is shocked

EPISODE ENDS...

Precap: Dia and Shaurya are on Bike.Adi,Rajveer and all are following them.Just then someone shoots a bullet on Shaurya's Chest and Shaurya and Dia both falls and trembling down.Dia shouts Shaurya loudly.

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey thnx for WU...I'm totally sorry for not being able to update in time because of unavoidable reasons...once again complete apologies...

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Hey thnx for WU...I'm totally sorry for not being able to update in time because of unavoidable reasons...once again complete apologies...

No need to be sorry yaar
kabhi kabhi aisa ho jata hai
Chill!!!!!!

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the update..the precap was hilorious..I think the bullet didn't hit the byke-tire..it actually hit shaurya's shoulder..today in sbb, shaurya said that he is shot twice and ranga has shot him
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Yes jina i too saw par today i am not well so i was resting whole day and i couldn't change it but i will change it right now

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

604055 thumbnail
Thanks puja, once again thanks for the nice update..
and get well soon
Thanks for u r wishes yaar

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!! Hope SD manage to escape
Moner_Radio thumbnail