lekhaks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys can u plz tell me who is karan;s real father??? it chautala{ santosh's ex boyfrend} i karan's father ??? if family think that karan is the son of raghav and santosh then why did jogi tried to kill karan as soon as he was born?? PLZ GUYS HELP ME WITH THIS PUZZEL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The family knw that karan is illeagalacte son of santosh but they knw also that its not Raghav. They knw that Karan is the outcome of some prsn but they knw who he is

In Love wid both!! <3 <3
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago
lekhaks thumbnail

thanks awefully but cn an1 plz tel in details

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry i can't tell in detail as i started watching the show after the leap

:))

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ lekha:
Chautala is karan's biological dad, i posted abt dis in another thread so plz chek it ..wen santosh's pregnancy was disclosed to d family, ammaji was very happy thinking dat raghav had kept his word & 2gther, dey saved d family's honor. but sia broke down & raghav was equally shocked so santosh had to explain dem everything..but sum1(i 4gt, mayb sunehri ) overhead dem 4m d window, & told it to gajendar, who den wid dharamveer disclosed it to ammaji dat d child wasnt raghav's but sum1 else.

but even den dey didnt go hunting 4 chautala coz santosh didnt tell d family his name. & dats y jogender hated karan so much !!