vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl i need ur help.. who is karan's real father? i mean the whole story behind it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah I have been wondering this too, anyone know? I mean someone who has been watching the show since the beginning?
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pre-leap, abt 1yr back, santosh declared dat jogi was impotent & hence cudnt gv her a child in all dis yrs of der married lyf. a volcano erupted in d family aftr her statement & ammaji , who cared 4 nuthing but her sons' & family's honor, was desperate to do sumthing abt it. she 1st told santosh to make relation wid an outsider to concieve a child. wen every1 objected saying dat, if dis thing came out in d public it wud hamper d family honor more, ammaji changed her plan & told santosh to make relation wid her youngest son, raghav. santosh was desperate not to let dis happen & ran away 4m d house at nyt, & in dis process, raghav, avtar & all d ladies of d house helped her. for d next 2-3 days, she ran to save her lyf seeking help & shelter 4m ppl against ammaji who has sent her men luking 4 her, but no1 came 4ward to help her. finally finding no other way out, santosh decides to commit suicide. she came to a well & jumped ryt into it. but she was saved by a man, who was actually her ex-boyfrnd . dis man, Chautala, took her out of d well, & seeing her condition took her to his house. dat nyt dey made luv 2gether but d next day, santosh was caught by ammaji's men wen she went out to purchase sum household stuff & brought back to KN.

karan was d outcum of dis 1 nyt stand of Santosh & Chautala.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for telling that

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: polly_03

pre-leap, abt 1yr back, santosh declared dat jogi was impotent & hence cudnt gv her a child in all dis yrs of der married lyf. a volcano erupted in d family aftr her statement & ammaji , who cared 4 nuthing but her sons' & family's honor, was desperate to do sumthing abt it. she 1st told santosh to make relation wid an outsider to concieve a child. wen every1 objected saying dat, if dis thing came out in d public it wud hamper d family honor more, ammaji changed her plan & told santosh to make relation wid her youngest son, raghav. santosh was desperate not to let dis happen & ran away 4m d house at nyt, & in dis process, raghav, avtar & all d ladies of d house helped her. for d next 2-3 days, she ran to save her lyf seeking help & shelter 4m ppl against ammaji who has sent her men luking 4 her, but no1 came 4ward to help her. finally finding no other way out, santosh decides to commit suicide. she came to a well & jumped ryt into it. but she was saved by a man, who was actually her ex-boyfrnd . dis man, Chautala, took her out of d well, & seeing her condition took her to his house. dat nyt dey made luv 2gether but d next day, santosh was caught by ammaji's men wen she went out to purchase sum household stuff & brought back to KN.

karan was d outcum of dis 1 nyt stand of Santosh & Chautala.

omg!!!!!!!!!!! ammaji is worse!!!!!!!!! 😡 i wish karan's dad is alive.. is he alive? want him back!