DOTW (26th june-2nd july) !!

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys, dis is my 1st attempt at making a DOTW so i hope dat every1 will cum 4ward & participate in it .

As per d ongoing incidents in d show as well as d TellyBuzz + TellyChakkar reports, dia+shaurya has eloped, avtar thrown out of KN, janvi locked up in her room , karan is mentally shattered while in d midst of all dis, BP is planning his next attack on ammaji's family & d skirmish wud result in ammaji getting shot.

so d DOTW is :

1.wat is ur take on dis?

2.wen BP cums to know dat Ranga has shot ammaji instead of her son-in-law, wat will he do ? will he try to kill ammaji in hospital?

3.will d family's past sinister history(Veerpur+ammaji's killing of BP's family) b revealed to d new generation?

4.if yes, den will d new generation(including dia) support BP & his animosity wid ammaji?

5.will BP, taking advantage of karan's shattered condition, take him on his side & utilize him against ammaji?

dats all 4 now guys, happy answering qstns !! hope u enjoy it !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i will require some time answering question but tell me this when was it said that Avatar will be thrown out of house????

In Love wid both!! <3 <3

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja:
take ur tym, in d epi in wich jogi tells karan abt hs parentage, it was shown dat avtar revolted against ammaji blaming her 4 d death of his 2 newborn girls & ammaji ordered him to leave d house & family & never to show up again😡 & avtar too goes away in disgust.😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
2.wen BP cums to know dat Ranga has shot ammaji instead of her son-in-law, wat will he do ? will he try to kill ammaji in hospital?

When BP will come to knw about this he will surely not leave any chance of killing ammaji.He will surely do something that would cause harm to her

3.will d family's past sinister history(Veerpur+ammaji's killing of BP's family) b revealed to d new generation?

Of Course they will get to knw it some day or the other.

4.if yes, den will d new generation(including dia) support BP & his animosity wid ammaji?

This Question is bit difficult and nothing cant be said at time cause Dia might support BP as she is now his Daughter-In-Law and before that he is the father of his beloved Shaurya(So there are chances that Dia might support him and along wod them Karan and Jhanvi too support him).

5.will BP, taking advantage of karan's shattered condition, take him on his side & utilize him against ammaji?

I dont think that BP will come to knw abt that situation too as Karan will simply bump to Tanisha(BP is not at all connected wid this).

These were just my thoughts and idea.

In Love wid both!! <3 <3