Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nooo yaaarr :-(((( sab kuch accha chal raha thaaa - AMMAJIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manny136 thumbnail
the news does not make any real sense ammaji wants to kill dia and shaurya not get both her granddaughters married to the guy and they have to catch them first and then the whole him being BP's son , i don't think ammaji would be happy to learn dia is with her enemies son let alone plot to get jhanvi married to him as well. there r also other stuff to deal with with karan and the rumour of aditya's ex coming back and apparently ammaji getting shot in the whole mess unless she gets shot saving shaurya i dont think dia and him would trust ammaji let alone go to her and how would this so called marriage to jhanvi take place unless there is another bride switch. it just seems really stupid and would undermine dia-jhanvi relationship which is above all the evil plotting of ammaji, she couldn't kill them before they were even born u think she could make them fight over a guy now after all the drama they pulled over her. the news seems really weird.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I seriously don't understand why COLORS adopting two wives policy?????????What is the use of two wives policy in NAIDL as it is the story of injustice to females and their rights. If two marriage concept is started in LAADO then I will quit watching this serial.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey hey don't worry i had a talk wid Aryan(Rajveer) and he said its just a rumor i m sorry cause i only posted that thread but they showed false in news. Sorry guys par kya karu jab ye nest dikhaya tab Maine soche ke post Kar do par kal mughe pata chala ke ye false hai
604055 thumbnail
thank god its not gonna happen...thanks a lot pooja for clarifying this..u r a sweetheart..
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww thanks Jina for u r sweet words!!!!!
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Awww thanks Jina for u r sweet words!!!!!

we r frnds na!! dosti mein no sorry no thank u😊 i had to thank u as i'm too a crazy shaurya fan😳
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they can't do that...seriously i want a fresh new guy next to jhanvi not shaurya...ammaji plz don't do this but guyz y would jhanvi marry shaurya

bw pooja sorry my headphones aren't wrking so m not able to watch the video but thanx for the link:)