Ammaji and the wedding tamasha!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm sure that most of us by now understand that Ammaji is very fond drama and tamasha in her life, but this wedding tamasha and Ammaji seem to be siamese twins๐Ÿ˜† NO wedding, I repeat, NO wedding has EVER taken place at Krishna Nivas without a tamasha๐Ÿ˜†
Don't know about the Santosh-Joginder, Gajender-Sunehri and Chanda-Avtar marriage because they were already married at the start of the soap.
We will go in chronological order, lest I should miss out on some important one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sia-Rahav's first marriage- Well, they got married several times, but this was like "the" wedding. I wasn't an ardent viewer then, but I have heard that Ammaji put up some major drama for Sia's benefit. Pointing the gun at Raghav and threatening to kill him or some such thing๐Ÿ˜† I beg your pardon if I'm wrong๐Ÿ˜ณ
Avtar-Rangeeli's marriage- Yeah, Avtar married a second time thanks to Ammaji. Chanda was not able to give birth to a son or so Ammaji assumed and decided to get Avtar married the second time, but ofcourse not without drama. Sia had brought the police, but fortunately/ unfortunately the wedding dd take place.
Sia-Raghav-Sonali's marriage- Again, thanks to Ammaji, Raghav was to marry a Sonali, but thank God he found his akkal in the last moment and refused to marry! After the var maala and stuff when it was time to apply the sindoor on Sonali's forehead, he applied it on Sia's instead. So one can imagine the sort of tamasha that would have taken place๐Ÿ˜†
After the leap
Dia-Sunder wedding- Ammaji was in great haste to get rid of Dia. So she arranged her marriage with one good-for-nothing Sunder who was already married. Thanks to a Vidya Balan and a Rani Mukherji the wedding did not take place, but again not without loads of drama and tamasha!
Tanisha-Adi-Ragini wedding- Don't we all know the major drama that happened at this one๐Ÿ˜† Adi was supposed to get married to Tanisha, but she refused to right at the moment of the phere, so an annoyed Adi got married to Ragini instead๐Ÿ˜•
Jhanvi-Shaurya-Dia wedding- Well, without even mentioning we ALL know what happened, don't we๐Ÿ˜•
Gosh! And to think that there's still Karan, Jhanvi and Rajveer to go ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely one!!! i still feel soo bad for hv not viewed NAIDL frm start :'(( ... caught up wd it after da leap nd so was able to witness all dose tamashedaar weddings!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... indeed jab ammmaji k ghar mei shaddi hoti hai to viewers can always expect da unxpected!! i enjoyed most shaurya - dia marriage nd i guesss none of da future marriages cn b as entertaining as dere s !!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

lovely one!!! i still feel soo bad for hv not viewed NAIDL frm start :'(( ... caught up wd it after da leap nd so was able to witness all dose tamashedaar weddings!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... indeed jab ammmaji k ghar mei shaddi hoti hai to viewers can always expect da unxpected!! i enjoyed most shaurya - dia marriage nd i guesss none of da future marriages cn b as entertaining as dere s !!!

So true! One major drama it was! In fact, it still is๐Ÿ˜†
I havn't seen the soap from the start either. Started watching it about a year and half back. I like the trcks before the leap, especially the Amba track๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
But you can always catch up online.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My case is same as that of Ashu i too start seeing the show after the leap waise mere ghar me hamesha chalte tha NAIDL as my grandfather loves action and drama so he watched that but i always thought kya ye drama dekhege but now i love the show. And without any doubt we can say that ammaji-shaadi-drama ka bahut bara relation hai. But i loved SD's marriage
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cool post!!
I guess the producers love having dhamakedaar weddings!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Even me started watching NAIDL after the leap so i missed out on the other tamasha weddings...

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u r so ryt laado, i watched NAIDL almost 4m d start, i think it was apr-may 2009, i saw so much of it, but d marriages in KN r just pathetic, not only stupid !!
manny136 thumbnail
Its not just weddings but other occasions
remember Juhmer well all her engagements or weddings ended up big disasters
also any kind of baby shower or religious festival also ended up the same
1.santosh's fake baby shower ended up with the birth mom running away-santosh gettign beaten
2. Sia/chanda baby shower had sia getting poisoned
3. rajveers naming ceremony had BP attacking them
4. When dharamveer tried to take over the village and ammaji came back alive
5. holi festival- everyone found out jogi baba was impotent

I dont think one party in ammaji's house goes on without some form of drama
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Its not just weddings but other occasions

remember Juhmer well all her engagements or weddings ended up big disasters
also any kind of baby shower or religious festival also ended up the same
1.santosh's fake baby shower ended up with the birth mom running away-santosh gettign beaten
2. Sia/chanda baby shower had sia getting poisoned
3. rajveers naming ceremony had BP attacking them
4. When dharamveer tried to take over the village and ammaji came back alive
5. holi festival- everyone found out jogi baba was impotent

I dont think one party in ammaji's house goes on without some form of drama

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So true! And more recently the maata ki chowki where Dia came in late and the Lohri festival where Jhanvi came in the guise of a Sardar and Taisha dropped her veil to reveal a backless choli๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And not to mention all the ceremonies that took place prior to Dia's marriage๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail

No wonder Wikipedia refers to it as "Drama"๐Ÿคฃ

BTW, those of you who have missed the soap preleap can read the story here. The entire story is given in brief.