Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
But the article said that bullet will accidentally hit Ammaji nahi to it was going to hit Shaurya.And BP sent his men to kill Shaurya he didnt came
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why does BP wants to kill his own Son Shaurya. Can a Father kill his own son no. but why does BP what will get by doing all of this.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bp don't knw that shaurya is only ammaji's son in law. He is doing all this because ammaji has earlier hurled Bp's sis
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is going out to be biggest turning point in Shauya-Dia relation. I'm sure Ammaji will alive because NAIDL-Ammaji= NOTHING. I think she will try to develop sympathy among all including ViDia or Karan or anyone.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

I think this is going out to be biggest turning point in Shauya-Dia relation. I'm sure Ammaji will alive because NAIDL-Ammaji= NOTHING. I think she will try to develop sympathy among all including ViDia or Karan or anyone.

yup kitnii bhi burii ho ... i actually love to c AMMAJI !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DEBALINA1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey god isko ab apne pass bula lo , we are tierd to see her even she should be tired to do so many bad things in 1 life, plzzz god help us
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Ammaji and getting shot? What's new in that? I think this will be the third or the fourth time that Ammaji will be getting shot๐Ÿ˜† Last time when she was shot, she din't even bother getting the bullet removed, instead she was seen donating blood to Sia and sword fighting with a man half her age; without even the slightest trace of weakness๐Ÿ˜† looking forward to the feats she will do this time๐Ÿ˜† waise Ammaji is immortal, so no one has to worry about her death.๐Ÿ˜† If a dog bites Ammaji, Ammaji ko kuch nahi hoga, par kutta mar jayega๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Very strong aunty ๐Ÿ˜† In all likely hood, this will turn out favourable for Ammaji. She will become mahaan in the eyes of Dia and Jhanvi

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ laado dis is d 3rd tym i think, 1st wen DharamVeer & DSP Vora tried to kill her, 2nd wen BP attacked 18 ys back & now d 3rd tym she 's gonna b shot ( abhi tak hua nahi hai !!) !!๐Ÿ˜†