luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyy to alll my buddies ... dis is my vry first WU for NAIDL forum ... me updating it on behalf of Anam ... hope u guys like it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Here it goes part by part according to u-tube video so dat its easy for u all to catch up on da part u wnt to view 😊😊
PART 1
The scene starts with Dia thinking about da MAHA DHAMAKEDAAR scenes of NAIDL till now πŸ˜‰ (she stopping ammaji frm slappin shaurya - shaurya falls wd da shot! - shaurya fights da goons - shaurya takes her AWAY lyk a prince on da horse!) nd our smarty aka shaurya enters telling her ki food has come ... cum lets eat and tomoro morinng we will go to chandigarh and continue our hide n seek game for two more days nd il tell my papa ... he stops looking at a really tensed n worried Dia. He goes to her nd asks her da reason on wich she just hugs him n starts pouring down. Shaurya says ki i had taken promise infront of all never to let tears cum frm my dia s eyes nd nw ur breaking my promise on wich she looks at his arm (tied by a white cloth) n cries thinking how can ammajji do such a thng to keep alive her reputation!😑😑 She gets worried for karan bhaiya😳 , jhanvi n santosh taiji nd asks shurya to let her speak to jhanvi once on wich shaurya says its NOT da ryt tym .. we will cal them later at nyt!
PART 2
The scene shows us all our favorite taiji sitting in one corner devastated by wat happend few hrs ago nd dere enters da 😑😑😑 GABBAR SINGH of krishna nivas (jogi baba) saying ki once we find dose two .. the world will see wat hapens to dose who plays wd our family s reputattion . He says ki if da karan had little bit of shame .. he must have gone nd hid his face sumwere ... if he dare cum here bck again .. i will ... he s stopped by our santosh taiji who following dia s footsteps raises her voice saying ki for years i hv served you only so dat u dnt open dis secret , dat was NOT my majboori dat ws my mothers strength wich let me tolerate alll ur nakhres😑😑 ... da mistake was NOT only mine... ur ammaji had asked me to sleep wd raghav THOOO πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... u r JOGI BABA for wrld who respects da religion n all ... To wich jogi baba replies ki all dis is ur fault .. nw suffer wd dis pain life long😑😑😑 nd he goes frm dere leaving santosh taiji on da floor nd she asks karan not to hate her ... a child is never illegimitate for mother !
The scene shifts to karan who while driving thinks da worst moment of his lyf tll now were jogi spills abt his identity ... he dashes a bin type thing.
PART 3
We c ammaji - santosh (tied up) - jhanvi - jogi baba - gajendra in dia s room wen suddenly jhanvi s mobile rings ... amaji asks her to pick up on wich santosh hints her NOT to pick up da call nd jhanvi refuses ... Jogi keeps santosh at gunpoint nd jhanvi forcefully picks up da call to wich our innocent dia blurts out evrything abt dere lounge name - nd dey goin to chandigarh n all .. gajendra keeps it on speaker nd cuts da call wch worries dia. Jogi takes santosh away nd jhanvi pleads to ammaji not to harm dia to wch ammaji n gajendra leave da room locking jhanvi up ... she tries to call them frm landline bt phone is dead nd den she shouts DIA 😭😭😭😭. Dia wnts to call jhanvi again to reconfirm dat all iz well dere to wch shaurya says its nt da ryt tym .. wen jhanvi vl b free .. she l call us bck now cum hv ur dinner nd he lyk a lovely shovely hubby makes her eat food by his own hand.😳😳
PART 4
The scene starts wd Ranga inquiring abt SD shown pics to nearby ppl nd he sees aditya rajveer gang goin sumwere - asks his driver to follow them. jhanvi walking back n forth in her room tensed , trying to find way out of dat nivas cum prison😑😑😭 ... nd dere enters our loving bhabhi - ragini ... she has brought in food for her . Jhanvi pours all her worries out to ragini on wch she reassures her sayin ki dia is strong n brave .. nd watever happens happens for good nd she trusts aditya - he can never let anything happe to them. Jhanvi says ki aditya bro is too gud but ammaji s order cannot b denied by even GOD😑😑😑 ...Jhanvi aska ragini to help her run away frm house nd Then enters gajendra asking ragini to leave frm room! Ragini unable to disobey his orders leaves frm room leaving a worried jhanvi behind 😭😭😭.
PRECAP
Dia tells shaurya dat still jhanvi has nt called ... is she alryt??! To wich shaurya replies ur smpy taking tension ... just rest for sum tym ... all vl b alryt nd its nt da ryt tym to call jhanvi ... Dia s eyes fall down da window on DA gang comprimiisng of adiya - rajveer - yashpal ... she points them to shaurya whoz equally shocked!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by luv_kriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok so u r doing d WU today ha?? gr8 work dear, it's so gud !!πŸ‘
shahmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome update ashu!!!!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear, u wrote it very well !!πŸ‘
luv_kriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

thanx 4 d WU dear, u wrote it very well !!πŸ‘

thnkyouu!

Word Count: 1

luv_kriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

Thanks for the awesome update ashu!!!!!

a BIG thankyou to nutty nd shami (po - tujhe EXCLUDE kar rahi hun frm my thankyou list warna maar padegi)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hehehhehehe AshuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ASHU, amazing update yaar. I know i can't say thank you to you cause in dosti no sorry and no thanks. i came back from london today in the afternoon.
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago
604055 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...it was a superb episode..never expected santosh taiji to speak against jogibaba..her dialogues were so true..glad to see her new avater
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago