Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's WU:

Today's epi starts wid Jogi telling Karan abt his parentage, dat he's not his son & d illegitimate child of his mother. Santosh cries while Karan is unable to bear d shock & walks out of d house. He takes his car & drives off. Janvi hugs Santosh trying to console her, Ammaji is furious at her, & whips her on d back. Janvi startled wid d pain & gets up, d new gen. is shocked at dis but no1 cums 4ward. Ammaji screams dat today Janvi broke Santosh's family..Santosh gets up & runs aftr her son, Ammaji says dat her family's her god & d house her temple, & today Janvi marred d purity of both & whips her again.."& today she proved dat she had her mother's dirty blood in her veins" raises d whip again, & Janvi catches it dis tym..wid fire in her eyes. She tells her not to 4gt dat she's her son's daughter & brought up by her daughter "& believe it, I respect u , try to distinguish between limitations & fear, I know how to live lyf on my own terms & I hv courage enuf to do so".

At her words , Gajender gets furious but Ammaji stops him, she tells her not to expect dat any1 wud dare to take away der girl & she wud spare him.." today I break d promise gvn to my son, I want to c dem on der funeral pyres" , she orders Rajveer, Yashpal & Aditya to search 4 dem & bring dem back.."alive or dead". Rajveer & Yashpal leaves immeDiately, Aditya hesitates but Gajender orders him to go & he moves out. Janvi begs Ammaji to stop dem saying dat she's doing d same mistake , Ammaji cuts her telling her sons to take her inside. Jogi grabs Janvi's hand & drags her in & Gajender follows, Janvi keeps shouting telling Ammaji to stop, while Ragini is totally shocked at all dis incidents.

Karan drives his car rashly thru d roads, shattered mentally & Jogi's words echoing in his ears. He was crying & narrowly escaped a face-to-face collision wid a car cuming in his direction. He turned his car at d last moment & almost banged into d light post near a tree. He got out of d car & broke down crying.

Rajveer, Yashpal & Aditya along wid der men r searching frantically 4 Dia & Shaurya. Dey c d horse near a well & instruct der men to search every nook & corner of dat place. At one point, Shaurya peeks out trying to c der positions & Yashpal's torchlight falls on him, he cums 4 ward to chek but misses Shaurya. Just den, a car starts & rushes off wid full speed. Every1 follows it thinking dat Shaurya & Dia might b in it. Rajveer & Aditya speeds ahead & blocks d car's way. Every1 gets out & surrounds d car. Rajveer forced open d door & drags out d couple inside. Dey c dat dey r nt Dia & Shaurya. Evry1's abt to beat dem but Aditya stops dem . he proceeds to interrogate d couple, he asks d guy who dey r, d guy replies dat he's in luv wid d girl & wishes to marry her but her family is against der marriage so dey eloped, wen Rajveer & gang followed dem he took dem 4 d girl's family & so he drove off.

Hearing dis, Aditya lets him go, Yashpal is disgusted dat all d new gen. ppl elope 4 der marriage & no1 marries peacefully..Rajveer is irritated & tells dat he wud search 4 dem in each & every house, Aditya stops him saying dat it's not possible at dis hour of nyt, he suggests dem to search all nearby hotels & lodges, & dey go away. Shaurya is on his bike wid Dia, he thanks his frnd Vikram who undertook dis risk 4 dem & den drove off wid his wife.

Dey cum to a lodge to spend d nyt, d man at d reception wakes up & on seeing Dia in bridal dress asks Shaurya if dey eloped. Shaurya asks 4 a room to spend d nyt & shuts his mouth wid money. Dey get a room no.205 & signs in d registrar as Mr. & Mrs. Suraj. He orders d man to send in veg food 4 dem. In d room , Dia thinks of der marriage & d fight dat followed. Epi ends.

Precap: Dia calls Janvi on her cell, Janvi is in front of Ammaji, Santosh 's mouth tied up, on hearing d cell fon ring Ammaji tells Janvi to pick up d fon & talk while Santoh shakes her head & signals her not to do so.

Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx a lot for the awesome update but at recap add this too ke santosh told jhanvi not to pick up the phone through eye
604055 thumbnail
thanks for the nice update..seems like ammaji is going to blackmail jahnbi and will force her to talk to dia and ask her where they r..waiting for tonight's epi
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!! y's ammaji is doin all this????
hope nothing happens to dia n shaurya :)
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja: i added it !!😃

@ jinia:
seems u r ryt dear !! gosh, i wish dey spend d nyt safely & reach BP's house in d morning.." shaurya enuf is enuf now, own up in front of ur dad now & seek his help, coz no1 can save u dis tym othr dan he."
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...hope Ammaji doesnt come to know where SD are!
shahmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...