is shauriya also a villian??

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey friends plz tell me that is shauriya also doing the vilian's role i mean i m askng bcoz of his father
plz rply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
no, shaurya is not a vilian..he loves dia truly..his father is the one who is ammaji's enemy
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think so he is really a vry good guy!!!!!
His father Sucks not he
!!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys i'm thinking sumthing else, suppose wat happens if dia cums to know abt her family history, of Veerpur & d reason of BP's enymity wid ammaji ( i mean, she's BP's daughter-in-law now, so she's bound to know it sumtym or d othr ) , passes dis news to d karan & janvi & dey all join hands wid BP , den ?? 😲
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ dont think they would join hands with BP but imagine dia and jahnvi's shock, esp dia's, when they come to know that BP was responsible for their parents' death...😲😲
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so.but he can b villain if he is told wrong by BP...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is Shaurya not going to his father? Why is he risking his life and Diya's lifeby playing this hide and seek with Ammaji's men. BP is an influential and powerful person. He could help them and why is he not thinking that his father could help him in this dangerous situation?
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ ash :
i wud still stick to my point dat i made b4..BP isnt responsible 4 RaSia's death, ammaji is responsible, remember she never wanted d girls to b born & tried to injure Sia at d panchayat but latr on BP started his attacks..& latr wen dey wer escaping BP thru d burning house, even den ammaji cudnt get off her thots of killing d baby daughter, & left her covered under a basket..raghav found his child missing & went inside to search 4 her & himself died in d process of rescuing her. den hoe cum every1 blame BP 4 RaSia's death ??

also i strongly believe dat BP's animosity towards ammaji is 100% valid & justified, coz yrs back she killed his entire family, his sister went mad of shock & u say dat he's supposed to tolerate dat silently widout uttering a word ?? isnt he a human being ??
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I sometimes feel that BP is better than Ammaji. At least he is concerned about his kit and kin. He is not hurting them. He loves his sister very much. But Ammaji, she just loves the so-called "Parambara" of her house and that is flexible only for her sons and grandsons.
loveeeline thumbnail
he wasnt responsible of they parents death.. their mother sia died of child birth she knew she cant b saved if she bore her babies buh she wanted her gurls to cum into this world so she gave her life to save her daughters while.. raghav was safe wen they awl ran away buh he went back to save his daughter(diya) .. he died because his leg was caught up in sumthing .. or else he wud have been alive ryt nw.. its practically nawt BPs fault completely.. plus he too is taking a revenge on ammaji becoz she did sumthing wrong.. to her sister.. his recent actions shows a trail of him being a soft hearted person... he may get good wid diyaz behaviour...