Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hello
remember me
well i m back with another OS
its sad but tell me ur comments
good or bad r welcome

OS Love is Important?

Before love they were buddies, best buddies. They meet at a high school drama tryout. He was Romeo and she was Juliet. Slowly they started hanging out together. He made her smile, in fact laugh. She loved his jokes. He loved her laughter. He asked her out. She didn't refuse. He had a dream to be in the FBI. She supported him. He proposed to her. She happily agreed to spend the rest of her life with him. But is love only until marriage?

They had a cute boy, Samir. She loved their symbol of love. But, he was busy discovering his passion towards his job.

***********************************Flashback******************************************

"Ragav, you're a father. Where were you today, it was his first day at school." she said furiously.

"I know can you please stop telling me, I had a lot to do today." He spit, tired and annoyed.

"Ragav, he needs you, I need you" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Look--" he said cupping her face. "I will be there next'"

"You always say that" she said sadly.

"I know but'"he tried to speak further.

"Enough Ragav, I think its better that we both split up" she said making a decision.

She left with her son, and everything that belonged to her. Never to look back at the man she truly loved and will always love.

She still loved him, he still loved her.

FBI Headquarters, New Jersey 9:35 am

"I'll be doing this case. I know he wants revenge from me and I'll handle this case alone." Ragav said discussing about a psychopath, who was said to have returned from the dead.

This psychopath was truly a mystery. He killed his dad at the age of 10, for the justification that he used to abuse his mother. But something strange, he also killed his mother that day not wanting her to suffer. At that time this was Ragav's first case and he caught him. But 3 years when he tried to escape he shot ten bullets right near his heart.

But he was back, and Ragav was going to catch him. Little did he know that the psychopath had something more important stored in mind.

New York, Manhattan Mall 11:45 am

"Mommy, I want this truck, pwease" said Samir, making cute baby face and talking in his babyish language.

"Of course, my little pumpkin" said Sia, picking her son up so she can kiss him.

_

Sia buckled his seatbelt.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello" she said casually

"Hello, is this Mrs. Khurana? My name is agent George. I'm from the FBI"

"Yes" Sia said calmly, not wanting to remember the old memories.

"Sorry to say, you're husband was killed this morning by this criminal and well this criminal is still out there and he's after you're son"

She bit her lips, to prevent herself from crying. Her world came crashing down. But listening to his last sentence, she wouldn't let anything happen to her son.

"Not my son" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Now listen very carefully, if you want to save your son follow my instructions very carefully. Throw you're cell phone away. Don't forget throwing it away, so the criminal won't track you and then come to your house, the house where you lived with your husband"

"Yes" she said with her voice cracking up. She threw her cell phone away and drove to her house straightway.

FBI headquarters New Jersey 11:50 am

"Sir we tracked his number and well the last number he called was'" Joe said pausing

"Spit it, we don't have time" Ragav said in a hurry.

"You're wife" Joe said sadly.

His world froze for a minute. It can't be he thought, running the psychopath's plan in his mind. He quickly took out his cell phone to call Sia, but she didn't pick up. Getting worried he rushed out of his office.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Got scared"

"Where's Sia and Samir? If anything happens to them I'll kill--" Ragav said angrily before being cut off.

"Kill me, how many times? Here here, I see them walking into the gates"

Sia came out of the car, picked her son up and hugged him tight while walking in the gates of her house, their house.

"I'll talk to you later"

"wait-" Ragav said but the psychopath hung up.

Remembering the psychopath's words "walking into the gates" he figured it was their house.

Not thinking more he called their home.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The psychopath was playing chess with Samir, Sia picked up the phone.

"Hello" She said putting the phone on the loud speaker.

"Sia'" he said happy to hear her voice

"Ragav you're alive!" Sia said happily with tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay"

"But'he said that'. "She said looking at him, and realizing she was in the house with a criminal.

"He can hear us right"

"Oh, Ragav"

"Show him no weakness"

"I know' I'm scared'"

"You'll be fine"

"Ragav, Ragav, Ragav, is this why you're marriage broke up. Because you're a liar" said the psycho interrupting.

"Don't listen to him Sia, he is just trying to make you angry"

"Well she should be, she is going to ---"He covered Samir's ears and said "D-I-E because of your inflated ego."

"Ignore it Sia, don't react"

"Tell Samir I want him to work the case with me"

"Samir, did you hear that"

"Hi Daddy" said Samir getting up and going to his mom and taking the phone.

"Hi buddy"

"Is George a bad guy?"

The psychopath suppressed his smile.

"Yes he is, but Samir. I need you on this case with me do you understand. I need you to work the case with me"

"Okay daddy"

"Samir hug your mom for me"

Saying so, Samir opened his arms wide to hug his mom.

"Mom, you're hugging me to tight"

"I'm sorry" Sia said coming out of the hug.

Seeing his mom in tears Samir asked "Why are you so sad?"

"Hmm, I just love you so much" saying so she hugged him once again.

"Mom I gotta go, I'm working the case."

"Okay" Sia said which came out as a whisper.

Saying so Samir went upstairs where his dad's study room was and as always there stood huge wooden box beside the study table in which he used to sit in when his dad used to study and whenever Ragav would open the box he would ask Samir.

"What're you doing here buddy" Ragav would ask smiling

"Dad, I'm working the case with you." Samir would reply innocently

Ragav would laugh and hug his son.

But coming back to the reality'

"He's so cute like a junior G- man" the psycho said to Sia while seeing Samir running upstairs

"I'll be right up sonny" he yelled at Samir

"Is he gone?" Ragav asked

"Yes" Sia said wiping her tears.

"You're so strong Sia, you are stronger than I ever was" said Ragav remembering the old times.

The psycho got up and started advancing towards Sia.

She started shaking "You'll hurry right" she said scared.

"I know you didn't sign in for this'" Ragav said miserably.

"Neither did you" Sia answered back.

The psycho stood behind her and she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything" Ragav said sadly.

After a long pause she said "Promise me that you will tell him how we meet and how you used to make me laugh."

"Sia-"

"He needs to know you weren't always so serious Ragav. I want him to believe in love because it is the most important thing, but you need to show him" Sia said crying while the psycho traced the gun from her head to her back.

Closing her eyes she said again "Promise me"

"I promise" Ragav said his lips trembling in fear.

She started breathing loud.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Ragav threw his phone on the steering wheel with tears in his eyes.

That one dreadful day took away his happiness. He killed that psycho with his bare hands. But he learnt that love is the most important thing. He knew no one not even god could reverse everything. The most important thing is that his son was alive and today he had to fulfill Sia's last wish and he knew he would.

but plz do comment and like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Very nicely written.
Love the first meeting of them. Its so cute.
The ending is superb. Its not happy ending but still it has a beautiful msg.
U r a really good writer. Keep it up.
disha111 thumbnail
Very good. well writenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
it is amazing , specially the end is superb.πŸ‘
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really awesome loved the ending!!!!!!!!!!
keep this work up!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i read it, my hairs stood on d end..it's heartbreaking but beautiful dear !!
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you all of u
esp @pooja and
@polly
for reading all of my works yet
DEBALINA1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is really nice , well done. good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘