22nd June Written Update!!!(Fully Updated)

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
Again Back wid today's Written update!!!!!
Today was a fabulous episode indeed!!!!

OK...So lets start wid the update

Ammaji is taking Dia.Karan says Shaurya to Take Dia.Shaurya comes in horse and hold dia's hand and make her sit on the horse.They both leave and all are left shocked!!!!! Ammaji says all to run and not to let both of them go.Shaurya and Dia are on horse.all are in the home.Ammaji says if not of blood at least u would have kept pride of the salt u eat.The one whom gave u place in this home ,gave u name,gave u identification,for u r sister u have been so blind that at that only u shot gun(i dont knw abt whom ammaji is telling the gun shot).Jhanvi says that for my sister i havent been so blind that i ll shot u only.And by the way the bullet was shot at Shaurya not at u so according to that the first blame should come at u.Jogi intrupts.He says be at u r limits.I didnt even left u r dad when he insulted ammaji ji then who r u.Ammaji asks Jogi to stop.The girl has brought the blame to me.I will only answer.Ammaji says if Ammaji wants to finish anyone then she wont do it by hiding.I m true and my Fights are also true!.If i wanted to kill that boy i would have killed him in front of all the people.TO fight at back would be u r habit not mine.Jhanvi says but y would i shot Shaurya.Why would i harm my sister's love.Avatar says u have got some wrong news we havent dont this.Ammaji says frm ammaji none of the lies could hide.I ll surely get to knw who did this.And where the talk goes to u Avatr u too have hurted.Didnt u felt bad going against the whole family for that girl.Avatar says i knew that u wont agree for SD marriage.Dia's all happiness lies in this relationship.

Avatar says and today when the time came for the first time a girl's doli would be lift u all played game.And abt me i treated Jhanvi and Dia as my own Daughters and none of Father can Tolerate this.Even if in my place Raghav would be there he also wouldnt tolerate this.
Ammaji says where are u going Santosh my talk is not yet completed.U were the first to come 2 house and u knw me well how could u help them in their plan.Jogi says its my fault.I have only given her space if i would have treated her lky before she would not have such a thing.Jogi slaps Santosh.Jhanvi intreupts but Jogi says keep away frm the matter.When Jogi again turns to Santosh.Karan Shouts "Stop it".Jogi says atlast after so many year u showed u r real blood.

Sanga says its a intresting thing that Ammaji's own grandson was hiding to help that boy and girl run away.BP says i should praise ammaji's damad he did alone what my whole gang of goons cant do.Just once i see him i ll give me lakhs of rupees.BP's sister says no u r wrong at time ammaji's biggest ememy is Thta boy.Kill both of them and the blame would come on Bhagwani.Bp's sis says do it as quickly as u can they wont have gone to a longer distance.BP's says his man that i dont need 2 tell u wht to do.Just remember if this time u r shot misses then the shot i ll put on u will not miss.Now go.

Ammaji shouts at Jogi.Jogi says for u i kept quite for so long but this time they both have done such thing thats not worth forgiving.Jogi says Santosh the child whom u thaught to tell thruth u only havent told his truth of birth.Santosh says please dont say.Karan says tell me.I want to knw whts the truth.Jogi says why r u asking me ask u r mom.Ask her whos u r dad.Kara says u r my dad if someone else would have said this then...Its true that u have been born frm her but u arent my kid,u r an ill-legal kid.All are shocked at this.Santosh is constantly crying.Ammaji too feels bad.Karan gets out of the home without saying anything.Jhanvi and Ammaji tries to stop him.

PRECAP: Ammaji says to Jhanvi that u have proved that in u r body the dirty blood of u r mother runs.ammaji lifts da rope to hit her nd jhanvi holds it lookingg firecely in ammaji s eyes !!!

Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
add dat too in precap ki ammaji lifts da rope to hit her nd jhanvi holds it lookingg firecely in ammaji s eyes !!!
Edited by luv_kriya - 13 years ago
arminsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Thanks a lot!! 😃
Thanks for admiring my work!!!
@Ashu thx for that dear i added that too!!!
luv_kriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

Thanks for admiring my work!!!
@Ashu thx for that dear i added that too!!!

NO thanks bey .. agli baar thanks kaha to il lift da rope to hit yuh!!😆😆😆
Nahiii jor se lage gaa to apne aap ko bachane ke leye ab se no thxx
thx bhi kabhi kisi par bhari parega i didnt knew
lolzz
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear, & c my prediction cum true again, didnt i tell u dat karan's track meant his identity being revealed ??😉
luv_kriya thumbnail
bt i wnted sum1 MORE better thn tanishaaa ... nd i wnt karan bhaiya to get bck to krishna nivas asap!!!1 cnt imagine dat house wdout him :'(
Sahi me that house cum JAIL would be incomplete widout Karan Bhaiya