TC:Tanisha expecting Aditya's child in Laado...

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Neelam Bhagchandani

Ammaji (Meghna Malik) has managed to keep Dia (Simran Kaur) back in the house but soon Shaurya (Varun Kapoor) will manage to run away with her in Na Aana Iss Des Laado on Colors. However, since Karan (Yash Das Gupta) will help the two run away, Ammaji will reveal the truth of him being an illegitimate son of Santosh. The show will also see the comeback of Aditya's ex-girlfriend Tanisha (Neelam Bhagchandani) but this time she will be part of Karan's life.

A source says, "Since Karan will help Shaurya and Dia to run away, Ammaji will get annoyed with him and in a state of anger will call him Santosh's illegitimate son. Since Karan wasn't aware of this fact he will be shocked to know the truth. He will walk out of the house whereas Ammaji will send Rajveer, Yashpal and Aditya (Shresth Kumar) to get back Dia."

"On the other hand Karan will meet Tanisha and will tell her everything that happened back home. Tanisha will try to calm him down and also insist him on going back home. Karan will agree and go back home but just to get back Santosh. Furthermore, Ammaji believes that Karan is lucky for the house and will manage to keep him back in the house. On the other hand, Karan will get to know that Tanisha is expecting Aditya's child and will decide to give him his name as he wouldn't want another child to go through what he is going through."

Neelam confirmed her comeback in the show but refused to comment further.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks i just can't wait.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
..This is Good ...so happy that Aditya that Chauvinist ...slimy creature would get a dose of his own medicine 😡
😡
welcome back tanisha n Finally a girl as a soulmate for Karan 👏

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gosh !! so she's d one 4 karan⭐️⭐️⭐️ & here we wer matching sarah khan aka mona of RMJ fame wid him😆 !! anyways welcum back to d show !!⭐️⭐️⭐️
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I always wanted them to be together...even when she was getting married to Aditya!!!!!

Can't wait to see Karan-Tanisha together!!!!!
Trapti_KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanish coming back...🥳

Karan-Tanisha will definitely make a nice couple...waiting for their story to get started asap...

n i hope Adi would come to know abt all truth...

i want adi to realise his mistake n feel guilty...

although i know finally PH will show Karan-Tanisha n Adi n his wife living happily type...but i want adi to realise his mistake...he deserve atleast a bit of pain he gave to Tanisha...

way to go Karan-Tanisha 👍🏼..luv u
A-HELPING-HAND thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow tanisha and karan will make a perfect jodi
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow mujha hamasha se karan aur tanisha ko as a couple dekhna ka maan tha . i am so happy lekin i hope k ais track ko PH better way me define kara .
Edited by Duray - 13 years ago
rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article...