i wanna see the return of karan's real dad

Poll

who wants to see the return of karan's real dad?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello people, i'm mostly a silent reader on this forum but i kinda really want this santo-jogi-karan relationship triangle to have more screen space,
maybe the retun of karans real dad will create sum interest...????
wot if he's a big shot now n asks karan to come to him... then maybe jogi will realise what a son he is missing :-)
wots ur idea?
OMG i just made this topics a few hours before the new articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the new article says that karan left home after jogi called him dirty blood n revealed the truth in a fit of anger...interesting!
Edited by mslucki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Who is karan's real dad? Is santosh his real mom? I'm sorry I'm really confused about karan-santosh-jogi actual relationship...but yeah if karan goes out of that house that'd make a difference..but I dont think karan will leave his mom alone in that house as he loves her very much
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

Who is karan's real dad? Is santosh his real mom? I'm sorry I'm really confused about karan-santosh-jogi actual relationship...but yeah if karan goes out of that house that'd make a difference..but I dont think karan will leave his mom alone in that house as he loves her very much

durig the issue of jogi being impotent...santosh was told to sleep with raghav but she ran away n had a 1 night stand with her lover before marriage-----> karan is the result of that :-)
jogi obviously is anrgy about it n hates the sight of karan
hope this helps :-)
i was kinda thinking that if santosh tells karan to leave with his real dad and then later santosh joins them or karan leaves n by accident meets his real dad...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes karan ke real Father ka entry hoga to Jogindar ko ek jordaar slap milega & uski jo kami hai wo sabke samne open ho To uska Big EGO & BADMAASH DIMAAG SAHI HOGA Coz KHUB INSULT JO HOGA...πŸ‘
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey great concept ha, didnt think abt dis b4, karan ke real dad ke bare me to bhul hi gayi thi, ya dis is possible, all closed chapters open up again, dat man ie santosh's ex-lover cums back & takes back his son & love wid luv & respect, it wud b worth watching how d new generation reacts to dis !!😊
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

durig the issue of jogi being impotent...santosh was told to sleep with raghav but she ran away n had a 1 night stand with her lover before marriage-----> karan is the result of that :-)
jogi obviously is anrgy about it n hates the sight of karan
hope this helps :-)
i was kinda thinking that if santosh tells karan to leave with his real dad and then later santosh joins them or karan leaves n by accident meets his real dad...

and ammaji and the whole family (except all the kids) know that karan is not jogi's son. but ammaji insisted jogi let santosh and her baby live as no one could then raise questions about jogi being childless. also some pundit said karan would be very lucky for the family...
i just hope karan doesnt hate santosh when he finds out the truth. he should be happy he isnt related to the psychos in the house...
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see Karan's real dad.
rani-lucki thumbnail
and ammaji and the whole family (except all the kids) know that karan is not jogi's son. but ammaji insisted jogi let santosh and her baby live as no one could then raise questions about jogi being childless. also some pundit said karan would be very lucky for the family...
i just hope karan doesnt hate santosh when he finds out the truth. he should be happy he isnt related to the psychos in the house...
too true!!!!!!!!!
n i really hope karan doesn't blame his mum :-)
604055 thumbnail
@mslucki Thanks for telling the story..It really helped me to understand their relationship
@emptypot thanks
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I WANT COMBACK OF KARAN'S REAL DAD...