21st June Written Update!!!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz..
Back wid today's update
The episode starts wid
Dia telling ammaji that u didnt left not a single moment insulting me.Think abt it.(Sorry i missed some parts).Dia says u r one thing i will always remember that u gave me life.Being a woman why do u differentiate between thisi.I knw that u hate me a lot but believe me that all of us three didnt got any happiness doing all these but didnt gave u any other option.Jhanvi comes and says y r u crying today is a very happy day.Today something has happened that have never happened in this home.Today ammaji lost.Till now she did many faults to all the members of this home.Today all the womans will win.Today our mom has win.If u wanna bring tears and brings tears of happiness.Today we won.Shaurya comes and says frm now u will live u r own life.Come wid me.Shaurya and Dia moves towards the mandap.Shaurya admits Dia as his wife.Sanga comes wid gun in his hand.Shaurya takes sindur and applies it on Dia' hair.Sanaga is aiming shot.Shaurya says panitji to read mantra.They start taking phera.Ammaji is angry.Wile some are happy and some shocked.Ammaji moves forward and asks shaurya to leave dia's hand.Ammaji is just going to slap Shaurya when Dia stops her.Dia says id u did anything to Shaurya i l lnot bear it.Till then Sanga shot Shaurya.

Shaurya is shot in his arms. Dia shouts loudly.All are tensed.All the guests hurry up to leave.Shaurya gets up.He take his sword and along wid dia moves towards the exit.Jgi orders to catch them.Ad the goons come to touch shaurya.Shaurya shouts and asks all to leave.all give way for them.Rajveer is too going.Avatar says Rajveer to stop there.Avatar tells Jogi to stop his men but Jogi asks not to interrupt in this matter.Jhanvi asks Ammaji to stop all this but Amamji says u only said that there is lots of power in true love and whtever happens to then u will only be responsible for that.All rush towards the exit

All are rushing toward exit.Where Shaurya and Karan are havong fights.Jogi says Karan if u help Shaurya just remebeer wht i gonna do wid u r mom.All beat Karan.Santosh begs Jogi to save Kran.Then Santosh says"tumhe mere kasam utth".Karan instantly stands up.Jhnavi istoo fghting wid them.Ammaji catchees hold of Dia and asks her to come in.Dia keeps on Shouting.Jhhanvi begs Ammaji to leave her.
EPISODE END!!!!

Precap:Ammaji is telling Jhanvi that Any prson would take the daughter of her home and she would just watch.This cant happen.Today i m gonna brek my promise done to my son.Ammaji points to someone and says"I need both the persons dead"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear !! well didnt i tell u not to have any high hopes abt ammaji's behaviour, she can never change, i hope u will understand y i said dat b4 !!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja, thanks for the super fast update.
parvink thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update...
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i feel any girl would be lucky to have a brother like karan and a sister like jhanvi.

thanx for the wonderful update
604055 thumbnail
I feel really bad for karan..he has to suffer so much in that house becoz of that jogibaba..thanks for the update
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
V can call jogi a animal. But animal also hv feelings. Ya karan n janvi r very sweet sis bro anyone can hv.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome all
@big_vikrant_fan yea u r right but dont forget Shaurya yaar uske jitna pyaar karne wala saathi mila hai use and yaar she herself has helped her a lot
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the lovely update