mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Woah! Yesterday's epi was just too much for me to take in. well not really.
Ok i just loved Diya...she was amazing. Fabalous infact.

The moment when jogi baba🤣 was about to slap karan but Diya came in between, was such a good scene. It shows the dpth of their realtionship. Bravo diya.👏👏
👏
Also whatever Diya said about girls just left me speechless.👏
Every word that she said was filled with truth,
like when boys are born the whole world is happy with joy thinking yeah now there is someone there to carry on our bloodline, and it is regarded as such a good omen by the society.
But like when a girl is born in that same society is regarded as a bad omen, just cause she is a girl and the father always feels shameless thinking oh how could i be a girl;s father. which is really mean. The society would pretend like a really bad thing as happened cause a girl as taken place on earth.
but what i don't get is even a boy is born from a woman but we give respect to the woman who is called maa but how come we don't give respect to the maa's daughter...why?
Why do girls always have to be the reason for bringing shame to the honour of the family even when they do nothing...
it's really weird how the society worships devi maa with such respect and bhakti but they can't respect a girl...its said that a girl is the avatar/roop of devi maa, its said that she is ghar ki laxmi then why does the society not respect her.
JUST WHY. why are boys and girls treated differently. When a boy does something wrong he is just forgiven by the society but a girl isn't...thats pretty unfair.
Sorry guys i just wanted to say what i think about the discrimination between male and female.

i just loved how diya questioned everyone about this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I too have the same feeling.
All that happens is boys are permitted to do whtever they want meant like they can go where ever they want and when ever they want but girls they have to ask for just keeping step outside the home
HATE THIS!!!!
This is wht happens in my home not fully but merely yes
My grandfather he is possesive abt boys.Whenever my Bhaiya does anything wrong insipte knwing he is wrong my grandfather blames me and scolds me and this is wht i HATE.
Noone in my excpet mt Grandfather differentiate between a male or a female child
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

I too have the same feeling.

All that happens is boys are permitted to do whtever they want meant like they can go where ever they want and when ever they want but girls they have to ask for just keeping step outside the home
HATE THIS!!!!
This is wht happens in my home not fully but merely yes
My grandfather he is possesive abt boys.Whenever my Bhaiya does anything wrong insipte knwing he is wrong my grandfather blames me and scolds me and this is wht i HATE.
Noone in my excpet mt Grandfather differentiate between a male or a female child

i know i hate it how boys can do whatever they like...so unfair...

in my family i am like the youngest in my generation so everyoone loves me and my oldest tauji considers me as his own daughter since he only have a son my oldest cousin who loves me alot:)
in my family everyone was happy that a girl was bron except my gradfater from my dad's side he wanted a boy but he doesn't mind me infact he also loves me, even when i was little he was a bit dissappointed that i was a girl but now he really likes me...nd in my family we dn't have like a discrimination between girls and boys
except like when i go to india and like to the village my grandfather still thinks thta i shouldn't go out hanging around the village too much
but u no whats the weird thing that like my dad has two older brothers and an older sister and my gradfather as always been more closer to my buaji than his own sons
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ nikita:
u r luckier dan many of us out here, so thank god 4 ur gud luck !!

@ pooja:
dont worry dear, same case here !! ok, i dont hv a bro, we r 2 sisters, Di married off & i'm d younger one, but i still face d same discrimination..evrytym being reminded dat i'm not a boy & hence cant do dis or dat or since i'm a girl i'm supposed to b lyk dis or dat, & being answerable 4 everything i do, it's so disgusting, i just HATE IT !!
mjht_one thumbnail
2polly: i knw yaar...i am walways hap[py that i got such a loving family...
u no um my my dad my oldest tauji and my bhai were in the our farm in india when we went over there for a visit...and
like my bhai was annoying me and i told him to stop but he kept on annoying mr
and then my tauji was like "abhi nikita ka tau yahin hai, toh use parasan mat kar samja"
and my bhai was lie" u r also my tauji"
and my tauji then said "nahi mein nikita ka tau zada lagta hoon"
and i was like aww...u r the best
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
could not agree more
Dia really stood out today
was so proud of her