20TH JUNE 2011 Written Update(FULLY UPDATED)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today is one of the most beautiful episode after leap, Dia raising her voice, Jhanvi mixed reactions, Chanda guiltiness. Day belongs to Simran Kaur with her brilliant acting.
PART 1 - DIA ENTRY
Today episode starts with Ammaji tells to guests that the marriage which was supposed to take place got broken, I request all to leave from this place and I apologise in case any sort of unhappiness and she thanks all of them for making up. Meanwhile Shaurya, Jhanvi look helpless. When all guests started leaving that time Dia enters and stops all of guests. Ammaji, Jogi, Gajender looks shocked. Jhanvi, Santosh, Avatar, Shaurya, Chanda(her expressions resemble the same and it's a bit shocking for me) feels happy and Jhanvi hugs Dia, Karan enters, Avatar, Santosh and Shaurya goes towards them. Shaurya asks Dia whether she is fine, Dia tells him that because of Karan Bhaiya I'm here otherwise nothing would have happened, Shaurya hugs Karan. Shaurya-Dia-Jhanvi catch each of their hands and goes towards Ammaji(our Gajender, Jogi are giving as usual their heroic expressions and Gajender expressions are such as if he is facing some discomfort).
PART 2 - JOGI RAISING VOICE
Shaurya tells Ammaji that Dia is safe other wise after that what will happen you only don't know and I feel sorry Dia born in such a family that they kidnapped her grand-daughter and Jogi intreupts him and points his finger towards Shaurya and tells him that if you utter even single word then I will your throat(some thing like that I didn't get it), Jogi tells him better you only decide our values of the house and our prestige. Jogi goes on asking guests on whom marriage did you all come and all replies it's Shaurya-Jhanvi. Jogi tells him that you have asked Jhanvi's hand then why are you so concerned about Dia, you must be marrying to Jhanvi. Jogi points out at Karan telling that your living in Ammaji's house and supporting Ammaji enemies, he is about to slap Karan but Santosh stops him but Jogi tells her that better you don't interfere otherwise you know what I can do. He is about to slap Karan then Dia stops him.
PART 3 - DIA STARTING STEP OF CONFRONTATION
Dia stops Jogi and all of them receives shock in their life's(especially Ammaji), both Jogi and Dia takes their hands down. Ammaji goes near Dia and asks her how dare you to do such things with your elders, and I feel insulted having like you(I didn't get her words properly but this is the meaning). Jhanvi tells the answer is you only Ammaji, if you would have not come in between Dia-Shaurya love then this day would have definetly not come, she used to fear for everything and today she has taken such a big step because of her love, when Jhanvi tells further Ammaji regarding Dia but Dia stops her and goes towards Ammaji(Her voice raising starts). Dia tells to Ammaji that from past 18 years I have been silent and the day has come to break it and all answers for your questions. She goes towards fake bride and tells I have nothing agaist you, I know you are forced to do this and I see that you won't be fall in any difficulties and better you leave off from here and fake bride leaves.
PART 4 - DIA RAISING HER VOICE
Dia tells all wedding guests that what my Tavuji has told it has one truth that in wedding cards it has printed as Shaurya-Jhanvi name, but that fake bride setup was done by none other but Ammaji(Gajender as usual with his expressions seeing some boring picture) and the biggest truth is that myself and Shaurya are true lovers, if we want to marry we can elope and there is no Law whre it can declare our marriage as fake but we didn't do such things because we have dreams, wishes and I want to marry in front of all and in that house where I spent my childhood and that is why I had to do all this, the step which I have taken where Ammaji is not only responsible but entire society, time has changed and everything is changed but the female respect part has not changed. Whenever a boy is borned into one family then they start celebrating with sweets and do all sort of festivals, but when a girl is borned the situation will be like this as if some tragedy took place and she questions why this happens to female birth, when a mother gives a birth to baby whether a boy or girl then why this much discrimination. She questions that a female only can give a legal heir to a family and when a mother is carrying a baby for 9 months with difficulty for giving birth to a child, then why are you all obstructing female birth and why not giving equal rights. We too have hearts and desires then why you all won't give enough rights to us in taking our decisions.
(I liked this part very well, direction was superb with Simran acting really well. If we observe Simran dialogue delivery is not at all good but in this crucial scene she executed her part really well.)
PART 5 - DIA CONFRONTING AMMAJI
BP man will enter silently when all drama going on and he takes out his gun from the bunch of flowers and covers it with flowers. Dia tells Ammaji that from past 18 years there is not even a single moment where you have told me what is the love of Grand-mother, you have obstructed everything but after 18 years I'm getting my first happiness in my life i.e Shaurya's love, that also I started feeling when I went against all your principles and because of this only I had to do everything. Living in same house why do you differentiate between man and woman. A man can live his life the way he wants but a woman, she gets nothing and Chanda feels the pinch finally. 18 years was hell for me and you have just kept your promise that's it, it was better to die than just living. From past 18 years I have listened to you everything whether it is right or wrong and you made my marriage with Sunder where he used to tease me, I listened because I love my grand mother and I respect her, and I believe that a grand mother gives more love that a mother. Leave off giving love but you didn't utter the word love to me and you didn't leave any opportunity in front of all to insult me. Shaurya thinks in his mind that how bad you will be feeling Dia that you are borned as a girl but I promise that she won't feel like that and I will give her so much love where she don't even complaint(should see your true love when you will know the hostility between Ammaji and your father). Dia tells Ammaji that atleast try to think once how much anger I have because of you, I have learned to write but every birthday of mine you made me write that my birth is SIN, and I'm responsible for my mother and Dad death, I can't believe that you hate me so much. Episode ends with tears in Dia face.
Today episode Jhanvi gives mixed reactions i.e happy with Dia courage and getting emotion on Ammaji treatment towards Dia and Dia confronting against anti-female birth in this society. All pro ViDia are happy that Dia have raised her voice. Chanda finally showed some guiltiness, Adithya is proved that he is totally Ammaji loyalist with his expressions. Over all one of the best episodes of NAIDL, only thing I didn't liked is Dia hair style in today's episode. Today episode belongs to Simran Kaur with her brilliant acting and her dialogue delivery and voice modulation is at best today.
PRECAP - Dia-Shaurya 7 peras, Ammaji tries to interupt but Dia stops her and catches hold of Ammaji hand, all gets shocked. BP man will shoot at Shaurya.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok, no need to hurry, take ur tym !!😃
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
don't rush take your time yaar.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Phaneeswar, for super fast update.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx for the awesome update yaar but i m really sorry
phaneeswar thumbnail
thnx every one for ur views, likes and comments...
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

Thx for the awesome update yaar but i m really sorry

actually I must thank you other wise I would miss a opportunity to update such a good episode of NAIDL...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow wat a epi it was. Thanks for update dear!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU honey !! waiting wid bated breath 4 2day's epi !!