17th June 2011- Written Update

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone! here's the update for today's episode.

Shaurya lifts the ghoonghat and is shocked to see another girl instead of Dia . Everyone is shocked to see the girl. ''Shaurya asks the girl who are you''?? you''?? Jahnvi is standing behind the pillar and is thinking what's happening?? Shauray says to everyone this is not the girl that i came here to marry. Ammaji even i know that this not the girl who you came here to marry.'' Ammaji tells shaurya, your wedding is with our granddaughter Jhanvi.'' Santosh signals karan to go and look for Dia.''

Dia and Jahnvi's Room

Karan goes and looks for Dia, in her's and Jahnvi's room but Karan, can't find Dia anywhere in the house. Karan Keeps saying Dia!! Dia!! Dia !!. but no answer.

Jhanvi comes in the store room and says Dia!! Dia where are you?? Jahnvi keeps on shouting for Dia. Jahnvi says to herself i don't know where Dia is.
Karan, comes in the store room where Jahnvi, is. ''Jahnvi says Karan, i don't know where Dia has gone. Jahnvi tells Karan Ammaji has done what we thought of. Jahnvi tells Karan, i don't know where she is?? and how she will be?? Karan stares at a book which is kept on the side. Karan reassures Jahnvi that nothing will happen to Dia. Jahnvi tells Karan i'm really scared Karan, tells nothing will happen to her. Karan tells Jahnvi you handle the situation here i will go and look for Dia.

Chanda tells Ammaji how can this happen?? Chanda tells Ammaji me and Ragini had brought Jahnvi, with the Chaadar Rasam. Chanda tells Ammaji I think something went wrong on the way. Santosh is like Oh God, how can this girl come in Dia's place. And even Karan is not back yet.

Karan goes to the watchman and asks where is YashPal?? The Watchman says i don't know Ji. He might be somewhere in the house?? Karan, tells the watchman phone and ask him which corner of the house is he in. Watchman anything important. Watchman tells karan my phone does not have any balance tell me and i will tell him when he comes back. Karan Slaps the Watchman and tells to Phone Yashpal.

Yashpal and watchman over phone dia's luka -chupi wid Yashpal. at Karan's order, da watchman calls Yashpal & Karan orders him to switch on the loudspeaker. Yashpal gets irritated & shouts at da watchman, but the watchman says dat da flourist is asking 4 him so he had to call him. meanwhile, Karan overhears a man talking to a autodriver abt sum place & he gets d clue. meanwhile, dia manages to free herself & uses her hairpin to open d lock of d car boot and gets out. Yashapal sees the car boot open, he's shocked & searches 4 dia, but she plays hide & seek with him 4 sum time by hiding here & there but finally yashpal sees her and gets hold of her.

avtar says Hey! girl who are you?? and what are you doing here?? Avatar says look just tell us the truth.

Avtar says to the girl. you don't need to be scared just tell us the truth. Ammaji says Avtar why are you asking the poor girl?? Ammaji tells Avtar you brought jahnvi in the mandap. So where is Jahnvi ammaji asks?? Shaurya, Ammaji asks where is Dia?? Ammaji tells shaurya, all of a sudden where has dia come from.

Dia comes and asks everyone to stop evryone is shocked top see her back.

Episode ends on Dia.

Precap: Shaurya says thank God, Ammaji that nothing happened to Dia if anything would happened after that you could have never thought of it. Shaurya, i pity on dia that she was born in such at a woman's house, or had kidnapped her own granddaughter.

From

Anam

have a nice weekend.

I have missed some parts out. i will update it soon.

if you still like my update press the like button.
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jaldi jaldi update karo yaar 🤪intizar ab nahi hota
i am waiting.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy!!! ty for da update nd aaj ka epi full on dhamaal tha ... ! nd KARAN BHAIYAAA ... <3 <3 <3 <3 him NON STOP!!!!!!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovvved the precap...shaurya is awesome
604055 thumbnail
thanks for the update..awesome episode..loved it..shaurya was so good.😊
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The episode is superb

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU Anam.u did miss out sum parts.:

1. d dialogs of yashpal & watchman over fon & dia's luka -chupi wid yashpal.- at karan's order, d watchman calls yashpal & karan orders him to switch on d loudspeaker. on getting d fon, yashpal gets irritated & shouts at d watchman, but d watchman says dat d florist is alsking 4 him so he had to call him. meanwhile, karan overhears a man talking to a autodriver abt sum place & he gets d clue. meanwhile, dia manages to free herself & uses her hairpin to open d lock of d car boot & gets out. yashpal sees d boot open, he's shocked & searches 4 dia, but she plays hide & seek wid him 4 quite sumtym by hiding here & there btu finally yashpal sees & get hold of her.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2. in KN, ammaji & shaurya r busy charging each othr -ammaji asking abt janvi & shaurya asking abt dia. at ammaji's bidding , jogi catches tripathiji by d collar & throws him to d ground. ammaji says dat she's surprised dat how cum shaurya isnt surprised seeing his dad beaten up. she says dat till date she has seen children being adopted but dis is d 1st tym d world is seeing parents being adopted. janvi is shocked to c dat der plan has been found out & dia has been kidnapped coz of d same.

shaurya says dat watever i did wid u, u r still an outsider, but wat u had done wid ur granddaughters & y , aftr all dey r ur own ?? ammaji is furious now & says dat in dis house no1 even breathes widout my permission & i will do watever i wish to in my house. at dis janvi cud no longer hold out, she cums up to d front & says dat, no ammaji dis tym u wont do according to ur wishes, u left no stone unturned to break our bond & create a rift amongst us, but we became alert at d ryt tym & did all dia to get dis & shaurya married.

avtar aska ammaji watever may hv happened, now plz tell whr is dia & wat u hv done to her?? ammaji tells him dat his favours done to d family isnt dat much dat she wud b indebted to him 4 lyf & he wud b qstn her lyk dis. she says dat only at his saying , she brought janvi into d house but now she ruined d family pride & honor in front of d whole world. she request d guests to go back as d marriage wont take place any more & begs pardon 4m dem 4 d inconvenience caused. just den dia cums in panting & stops d guests 4m going. epi ends.