mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Dotw
Hi guys...sorry for posting the dotw for this week so late.
got a bit busy studying for 3 exams that i had...
anyway here is the dotw.
hope u all like it...

1.Will shaurya marry dia infront of ammaji? If so how, like won't ammji try and stop him?
2. Will Banupratap's man be successful in shooting shaurya?
3. When will Banu find out that ammaji's damad is his own son? What will his reaction be when he finds this out?
4. What will happen to Santosh, karan and avtar when the truth is out infront of the whole family that they were involved in the plan?
5. Will chanda ever become a nice person again? I just wanted to discuss about this because she is just so up herself since the leap happened. And its stupid how she hasn't forgiven Diya for what happened with rajbeer.
6. Will Aditiya's attitude change towards Ragini? And if so when and how?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
1.Will shaurya marry dia infront of ammaji? If so how, like won't ammji try and stop him?

These questions are already answered in the article

3. When will Banu find out that ammaji's damad is his own son? What will his reaction be when he finds this out?

I think Bhanu will find it soon after the wedding when Shaurya will bring Dia home.He would be just be shocked for a while but then think of a evil plan to use Dia as a chess piece.

4. What will happen to Santosh, karan and avtar when the truth is out infront of the whole family that they were involved in the plan?

Looking at the situation now i dont think that ASK would get any harm.But yes after all the Chases are over then Jogi would do something.

5. Will chanda ever become a nice person again? I just wanted to discuss about this because she is just so up herself since the leap happened. And its stupid how she hasn't forgiven Diya for what happened with rajbeer.

I really dont think so.(No more comments)

6. Will Aditiya's attitude change towards Ragini? And if so when and how?

I think he will surely change or i must say he is changing cause seeing yesterday's epi this thing only came in my mind.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1. Will Shaurya marry dia in front of Ammaji? If so how, likw won't ammaji try and srop him?

Yes Shaurya will marry dia in front of ammaji, and ammaji will try and stop shaurya from marrying dia. but shaurya will be like no one can stop us from marrying, and no one can separate us. shaurya will put his chunni on the floor and will get matchstick light it and will the throw the match stick on the floor. the fire will get caught on the chunni that's how they will take the saath pheres.

i don't think Banupratap's men will be successful in shooting Shaurya. Dia might come and save him or this could happen too that shaurya might have a fight with Banupratap's mens.

3. . When will Banu find out that ammaji's damad is his own son? What will his reaction be when he finds this out?
i can't say anthing about this one right now.

I think Ammaji will Question Santosh, Karan and avtar she will be furious and will say how dare all of you to go against me. she will also say u to Karan, Santosh and avatar you knew about this before but you didn't even think to tell me.

5. Will chanda ever become a nice person again? I just wanted to discuss about this because she is just so up herself since the leap happened. And its stupid how she hasn't forgiven Diya for
what happened with rajbeer?
Chanda should forgive dia now . it's high time she should.

6. 6. Will Aditiya's attitude change towards Ragini? And if so when and how?

Aditiya's atttiude towards Ragnini will change soon and he will start to have a softcorner for her. As the storyline moves on.

Nikki these are only my guesses.

Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ nikita:
yar, ek hi din to reh gayi hai ab, to show me hi dekh le na ke aage kya hoga , kyu kamokha sab ko guesswork se pareshan kar rahi hai ??😉😉😆😆