.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
Again back with today's epi.
So the episode starts like...

Yeh Dharawaik ek kalpanik kaatha hai...
Lolzz back to topic now

Bajri taunts Ammaji about her husband.Jogi is moving forward but Ammaji stops him.Ammaji says the girl who come with whole respect to home is the weath of home and the ladies like u who flirts other's husband is of no respect to the society.Bajri asks Bp to go away.Bp says after reading the invitation card i came here to solve all problems but i think u all have promised that u will never change.He asks permission to leave.Ammaji again taunts Bajri while they were leaving.Each person's faces are shown and Bp is in gr8 anger.They leave.Ammaji says Guests have gone and now u r false thinking must have removed pointing to Choudhry ji.Shaurya's Barat arrive.All come with arti thal in their hand.Bjari and Bp are passing giving a tough look at Shaurya.Bp says Enjoy as much as u can.After sometime these barati will only arrange u r arthi.Shaurya and Dia look at each other.All looks very happy.Shaurya gets down frm the Ghori.Ammaji welcome them.They all greet each other.Ammaji asks Santosh to do the Arti.Chanda looks little jealous.Santosh does arti of Shaurya.Ragini comes and hold Shaurya's nose.Shaurya's frnd pull his legs.They all move inside the house.

All get seated.Ammaji says if there is anything wrong dont keep in u r heart.Tripathi ji no no nothing like that.Ammaji says Ragini to bring Jhanvi.Ragini is going towards their room when she suddenly hit Aditiya.They have a cute sequence(Looks like starting of their love).Jhanvi says Dia now u r sadness are over only happiness are thr.Now just see all will be perfect.Dia moves towards RaSia photo.And says today u r daughter is leaving home for ever.For the first time i m going against ammaji for my happiness.Give me blessings.Chanda arrives in their room.

Chanda and Ragini arrives in hier room and again starts scolding Dia.Chanda says Jhanvi lets go its time for jaymala.Dia looks tensed.Ragini tells Dia to also go with them.All the workers take the flower bsket including the gun one.Jhanvi comes down along with Dia.Jhanvi and Shaurya moves towards the stage.Both are offered varmala.Shaurya moves forward and so Jhanvi.Santosh,Dia and Karan are tensed.Dia is thinking what are u doing Shaurya control u r self else our plan would fail.

Precap: Santosh and Jhanvi enters Dia's room and says Dia that every thing i s going according to our plan but now also we need 2 take care.both both just change up quickly.All of them's faces are shown in flashback and Trio are shocked

Hope you all like my update
Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d super fast update dear๐Ÿ‘, & plz change d green color yar, it's hard on d eyes !!

Originally posted by: polly_03

thanx 4 d super fast update dear๐Ÿ‘, & plz change d green color yar, it's hard on d eyes !!

Welcome dear... And i changed the color
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
regarding d precap, i think it's ammaji sitting in der room & in der own tension, dey didnt notice her at first !!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yes i too think
I thing it would be either Karan or Avatar as usual
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast update pooja, i'm sure it's ammaji sitting in the room.
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Thanks a lot!! =)
tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update