A competition frndz!!!(just check out)

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frndz!
V all knw that laado is such good for twist n turns and v discuss about it very much. So i thought why not v hold a contest dis time regarding wat wil happen next?? The winner wil receive appreciation n not a award as such but winner wil b announced.so give answers to following by using ur brains.
As we know d past of laado whereby sia was dumped by raghav at first place but afterwards luvd! Wil same history repeat?? That too with dia??is shaurya is faking his luv ??
2. Wil dias marriage occur?? Or amma wil make janvi to marry him??
3. Wil dia janvis plan win or ammajis or bp?
4. Is wat dia janvi doing wil get gud whiping from ammaji after say for ex ammas plan succed?
5. Any other feeling as such?
Give ur answers!
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1. I don't think Shaurya, is pretending to love Dia. He actually loves her and wants to marry her. if he was pretending then he would have done something.

2. Will Dia marriage occur?? or ammaji will make Jahnvi to marry him??
this is what will happen Shaurya, will come inside the Singh house and tell Ammaji that i will marry Dia and no one can separate us. Dia will Run to shaurya. Shaurya will put down his scarf on the floor and will light up a fire on his scarf for the saath phere. Ammaji ji will be so angry by watching all this happen.

3. Will Dia or Jahnvi's plan win or ammaji's or BP.

so far Dia and Jahnvi plan is working so far. but anything could happen we just have to wait and watch.

4. Is wat dia janvi doing wil get gud whiping from ammaji after say for ex ammas plan succed?

i can't say anything for the fourth question.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Gud answers lets c more n wat cvs r planning. N wil cum to knw whose guess is correct!
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here is what i think :)

1. is shaurya faking his luv ??
No i dont think so he is faking because you can tell the way he acts around dia. he is totally in love with her 😛

I think it will. Dia and shaurya will get married under any circumstances

I think as of now dia dna jhanvi's plan will work. there might be some ups and downs with ammaji or bp going victory victory along the way but its dia and jhanvi all the way 👏

haha I know dia cant get whipped from ammaji as she will be with shaurya and not even jhanvi because karan will be there to protect her 😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1.As we know d past of laado whereby sia was dumped by raghav at first place but afterwards luvd! Wil same history repeat?? That too with dia??is shaurya is faking his luv ??
no, i dont think so. it's not necessary dat history always repeats itself.

as per d promo, dia & shaurya will b 2gethr & ammaji wont succeed dis tym.

ViDia's gonna win dis tym but not so easily.

dia's gonna b in a safe zone aftr her marriage but janvi will b in a soup, but even den it's not easy to whip her.

der's a saying "all is well dat ends well". hope it cums true & BP's men dont harm shaurya .
Padmpriya thumbnail
Very wel said polly n lostforever. Lets c forward for wat happens. U all are realy gud at guess work.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frndz suggest more guesswork.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wil same history repeat?? That too with dia??is shaurya is faking his luv ??
i don't think hisyroy will repeat itself for diya...in shaurya's eyes i see true love for diya.

Diya maarruage will surelky happen...no matter what ammaji does jhanvi won't marri shaurya cause she knows that shaurya is her sis's love

NONE of theirs...i think that diya will get married to shaurya thats for sure but jhanvi and diya's plan won't go as planned...

They would be in really big trouble ...thats for sure and ammaji won't keep quiet after seeing what the girls of her house ar doing...
um...no other feelings rite now...
but i just had this thought so just going to tell u...
imagine if banupratap has another son other than shaurya like shaurya's older or younger brother who jhnavi falls for...and that son of banu's gets marrie dto jhanvi and tortures her...t just came in my head so said it...

Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi niku its realy dis like wat i dont get actualy if janvi is tourchered. It cant b actualy as shes strong n thanx for participating.