14th June Written Update!!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
I m back with Tuesday's written Update
So the episode starts like

Aditya is looking for wedding preparations.Yashpal Checks security.A car enters and followed by that that car also tries to enter in which BP's men have kept gun.Yashpal check the truck and after that let the truck come inside.Jogi is in his room getting ready.Santosh comes and give something to jogi.Jogi reads some lines in sanskrit aloud asd Santosh looks at him.Bp's men comes in house with the basket of flowers which has gun.Karna sees him.He ask where is he going.Karan tells him to keep that flower basket in Balcony.Dia is getting ready.Jhanvi comes in Bridal costume.Both have a chit chat. Jhanvi gives Dia the Jeweleries which Ammaji gave her.Dia tells do u know every time she use to blame herself but now days she feels that she is very lucky to have a sister like u.Jhanvi says Dia not to be Senti.Shaurya calls Dia and Jhanvi picks Phone.Shaurya asks wether all plans all ready.Jhanvi comforts him and says don't worry and just bring u r barat.Ammaji sees Bp's men an tells him to go away.
Ammahi and Jogi are seated.Santosh passes.Ammaji asks Santosh that thali of arti is ready or not.Ammaji and Jogi have some silent talks while Bhanu Pratap arrives.
Bp is well checked before his entry in house.

BP enters home and His sister says Bhagwani wont u welcome us.They walk near ammaji.His sisters says looks like u have forgotten me.Ammaji says i havent forgotten anything and dont worry abt me if u wanna worry abt u r brother.They taunt each other(i dont wanna explain these).

Bhaupratap says that atleast today we should not fight.today is a good day and tell one thing that what does u r son in law do.Ammaji saya u ll come 2 knw each thing.And i m very happy that i gave u invitation and u came.His sister says wht are u talking y wont i came u r my sautan.(Few lines i missed out).Again she says Bhagwani u r not capable that u r husband would be with u.
Precap: Shaurya brings his barat.Bhanupratap says, refering to shaurya, that right now the people are celebrating his arrival as the bridegroom, but soon they will be mourning his death
Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thank you so much for a very very quick update...can't beleive ur updating very very fast...
Welcome and Thanks so much for admiring my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear !!👏
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast update Pooja.
jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the excellent update..
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! 😃
In d precap, actually BP says, refering to shaurya, that right now the people are celebrating his arrival as the bridegroom, but soon they will be mourning his death"

Originally posted by: notepad697

Thanks for the update!! 😃
In d precap, actually BP says, refering to shaurya, that right now the people are celebrating his arrival as the bridegroom, but soon they will be mourning his death"

Thx a lot i ll update it
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Ammaji know dat shaurya is BP's son??