13TH JUNE 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for late update...
PART 1 - IN VIDIA ROOM
Episode starts with Jhanvi lighting up AGARBATHI of RaSia photo and both ViDia praying and Karan, Avatar, Santosh looks on. Dia feels uncomfortable that she is leaving everyone especially Jhanvi but Jhanvi tells her that why are you so upset, I will meeting you frequently after your marraige, Santosh also tells her the same and your lucky that you have got a good loving boy and there are cases where they will struggle to get love for their lives. Avatar tells Dia that if RaSia would have been alive today for not just seeing your marriage but they will be happy that their two daughters are fighting for their rights, though they are not here right now but their blessings are always with you. Karan tells if someone would have dare to do before on what your going to do, may be the story would have been different. Ammaji enters ViDia room and tells Jhanvi that anyone could forget their birthday but not their marriage date till their end of life and Jhanvi too accepts the same, Ammaji tells Jhanvi that bettey you and Dia hug each other because after this you will be away from her and don't know when you will be meeting again(Don't understand what schemings Ammaji is planning), Jhanvi tells that's what I'm also thinking that but she is not understanding only, Ammaji tells Dia about how Jhanvi is understanding. Ammaji tells Avatar-Santosh that it's better to have your both blessings for them throughout their life but Avatar tells our blessings will be always with them, Karan excuses Ammaji and he leaves from there. Ammaji tells Dia to accept this marriage whole heartedly, Jhanvi tells I'm happy with this marriage. Ammaji leaves and before that she tells that I have never seen such a way of wedding in this house(she was reffering to their wedding plans) and she tells Santosh to see all the arrangements as there shouldn't be any up's and down's.
PART 2 - IN AMMAJI ROOM
Ammaji in her room and Jogi arrives there and he tells not to be tensed with those girls and you end this drama soon before it goes out of hand. Ammaji tells him that situation is not easy this time, there are two types of enemies, one the who will come and directly stand in front of us and try to attack us and the second who will try to hit us at the back of us. But these two girls are third type of enemy who have divided our family by friendliness. She tells further that couple of years there was a big wind in front us but we successfully overcame but this time the wind is spread all the four sides of this house and this is the reason of why I'm against of female birth in this family(It's completely a lame excuse reason on oppose of girls birth in family). These two girls have made hell of my house, I'm ready to go against god if he raises his finger on the values and priciples of this house and the same applies to those two girls also
PART 3 - IN BP HOUSE(I will be updating this part later but as of now in brief)
BP man will show the photos of Ammaji house and entire wedding plan, he sends his man in Ammaji house as a part of worker in wedding and he does something in the flowers. BP tells Bajiri that time has come again to take our revenge again.
PRECAP - BP and Bajiri goes to Ammaji house and Ammaji looks at them
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU !! & it's pooja's turn today to do d WU !!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super update.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx for the Awesome Update
@Polly yes i ll do update it today!
jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail