10th June 2011- Written Update

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone! here's the update for today's episode.

Singh House

Jhanvi tells Dia if the water is too cold then complain to your beloved husband. Jahnvi says in this it's not our fault right santosh. (all three of them start to laugh). Ammaji is sneaking from branches and is watching Santosh, Dia and Jhanvi from a far distance. (Oh my god, she has seen Dia, Jahnvi and Santosh. And she seems to be Angry and leaves from there. Ammaji is walking and Yashpal comes and says to Ammaji that Rajveer has found out about Shaurya's fake dad. Ammaji says bring him to the ashram we will reach there soon and cuts the phone.

In the Car

Ammaji says to Yashpal drive the car fast. Yashpal speeds the car fast. Ammaji asks him to drive more fast. Flashback Ammaji is thinking what Jhanvi said to Dia that she will gain Shaurya's love. Jhanvi says to Dia do you know why? because Ammaji will suppourt me and will understand mine and shaurya's love. End of Flashback.
Ammaji says to Yashpal aren't you able to drive more fast. Yashpal is driving but we see a big truck that comes from another side. And quickly Ammaji turns the steering wheel to the left i guess. and are saved from a huge Accident.

In the Ashram

Ammaji, says to Shaurya's fake dad if you don't want me to be responsible for your death then tell me the truth. Shaurya's fake dad says to Ammaji it seems that you are misunderstanding me. why would i go against you? I came with Shaurya with his rishta.
Ammaji asks the guys to hit so hard that his heart beats.

Dia and Jahnvi's room

Dia says Jahnvi, I'm feeling very restless. Jahnvi tells Dia everything is happening according to our plan. Now why do you need to fear for. Dia tells Jahnvi this is what is bothering me so far no obstacles or no hurdles have come now. Dia tells Jahnvi i have been staying in this house since 18 years if anyone thinks anything in this house then Ammaji finds out. Dia so Ammaji has not found out about our naatak. Dia tells Jahnvi there will be something Fishy. Jahnvi tells Dia i agree to you to what you are saying but what can we do now. we can't can't back off like this.
Jahnvi tells Dia no matter how many problems and hurdles come we just have toi suppourt the truth. because ultimatlely in truth Gods in it. Jahnvi tells dia whatever will halfpence it will be good.

Shaurya's House

Shaurya's fake dad come to shaurya house. And Shaurya says oh sir come come. shaurya asks where were you? And why were you not receieving my calls. And do you know how worried i was. And even if you were late you could have just phoned me once.
The man says to Shaurya do you even know what a big problem i had landed into. Shaurya says problem and that to because of me. Shaurya asks what sought of probelm. he is about to tell but stops and thinks what Ammaji said to him. he says to shaurya i met with an Accident.

Precap: we see Bahnupratap, saying to his sister that i will surely to go to my sons wedding is good that you called me then how would i get to see my son's wedding.

sorry i missed some chunks out i'm sorry.
if u like my written update then press the like button.

Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ab to lagi watt sabki !! poor Tripathiji !!😭
taani_20 thumbnail