What Jhanvi did IS wrong!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I managed to catch last night's episode and I do feel that what Jhanvi is doing is wrong. Why did she have to tell Ammaji that she loves Shaurya? I know that she did all this to save Dia, but for how long? How can Dia get married to Shaurya without Ammaji knowing? At some point of time Ammaji would have known, right? If Ammaji can allow one of her grand daughters to marry Shaurya, she can just as well allow the other.
Anyone in Ammaji's stead will be big time annoyed at being kept in the dark about such a huge thing.
Jhanvi should have atleast tried talking to Ammaji alone. If according to Jhanvi, Ammaji loves her, Ammaji would have heard her out if she had confided in her.
Now when Ammaji comes to know, she going to be more pissed than ever.
The whole thing comes across as too lame to me
In fact, it's absurd😕
Be it Raghav or Amba or Sia, they have always fought openly against Ammaji. No one's back stabbed her.
Now, by doing this, Jhanvi has lost Ammaji's trust foreverOuch Not only that, she has landed herself and Dia in soupOuch And not mention ShauryaOuch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya u r absolutly right. This was wat i was thinking. None of her parents faught dat cowardly ie frm back. I have a feeling now that dis marriage wont take place as either amma wil not allow or wil make janvi to do. Or wil gve punishment that too cant say wat to both. Ya thats true she wantd to save her sis but she shud hv told truth becoz sia n amba alwayz were truth side so wining or lusing is another part.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And think about what Shaurya is doing ... Without informing his dad, he is getting married ???????????????????
Where is Shaurya's mom? and wasn't Bhanu @ jail before he came out to kill Ammaji ... so when did he got married and got the sun of Dia's age? Where is his wife ? Why is he and his didi @ SA for business and why the hell he is keeping his son alone @ India ?? In reality, Shaurya should be @ SA studying and living ...
They have lost it completey ...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ navneeta:
exactly dear, dis is a huge qstn + mystery in d show, & 4gt abt his mom, how cud he just marry a girl widout his parent's consent, & wat's dis borrowing fake mom & dad ?? even if he believed dat his dad's abroad, he cud hv at least in4m him abt dis marriage !! it feels nice to c dis kind of adventures in a tv serial, but think 4m d social point of view...how cud he?? or rathr, how dare he??😡
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually Shaurya said at one point that he wudnt tell his dad about him getting married because then he wud want to go meet Ammaji and this wud ruin their plan.
As for Jhanvi, the reason I think she lied wuz cuz Ammaji has never been nice to Dia and has been nicer to Jhanvi, also she is trying to seperate the sisters, so they want to do revenge by duping Ammaji into thinking everything is going her way.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes 100% agree ... But Bhanu ki sach Jannahvi & Diya ko pata chalega ki Raghav & siya ki maut ka karan banupratav hai tab kya karegi ???😭 But now Jannahvi , diya , Santhosh tai, Karan & Avtar ko to Ab Ammaji ki Prakop se Raghav-Siya-Amba hi Bachaye...😲