Ammaji will now know about Dia's marriage

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Meghna Malik and Simran Kaur

Ammaji has been suspicious about Jhanavi, Shaurya and Dia as she knows that there is something fishy happening behind her back in Na Aana Is Des Laado on Colors. However since the trio has been successful in fooling Ammaji and the entire family about Dia and Shaurya's relationship, they feel they will manage it till the wedding day but the tables are going to turn soon.

A source says, "Ammaji had been suspicious about Jhanavi and Shaurya's relationship and she got to know the reality from Shaurya's fake parents. Currently she knows that Jhanavi and Shaurya aren't in love but instead of punishing them she has been keeping an eye on them. Hence, in the upcoming episodes when a pot filled with water comes from Shaurya's place for his to-be-bride, Ammaji will keep an account of the same. Since, the water is sent for the bride, Jhanavi will take Dia in the courtyard and bathe her with that water. This is when Ammaji will see it from a hiding place and it will give her surety about Dia and Shaurya's relationship. However she will plan to wait till the D-day to announce the final verdict.

"On the other hand since Dia is worried about her wedding day Jhanavi will tell her about her plan of swapping places with her in the mandap. But, Ammaji will have her arrangements in place."

Simran Kaur aka Dia remained unavailable for comment.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ammaji-will-now-know-about-dias-marriage-laado

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, i hope Ammaji, finds out once Dia and Shaurya's wedding is over and not during the marriage. Thanks Lakshmin42
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Ab dia ko sirf Karan aur Jhanvi bachaa sak thai hai i think.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG what gonna happen now but sbs and all reported that Shaurya and Dia will run
lots of mystery going on...
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Not sure what will happen on the wedding day...I just hope that Ammaji doesn't win this time and Shaurya-Dia end up together.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
I hope Jahnvi, and Karan think of plan soon. so Ammaji does not succeed in her plan.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bas isi baat ki kami thi😕..ab to ek hi tareeka hai dia ki bachne ki, ke BP eham waqt par waha aa jaye Shaurya ka dad bankar aur ammaji ka saara dhyan uske taraf bat jaye😉, warna ViDia to gayi iss bar🤢 !!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Puloma i completely agree with you... I hope Bahnupratap reaches the wedding venue on time. so BP could distract Ammaji.
millllli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, i hope Ammaji, finds out once Dia and Shaurya's wedding is over and not during the marriage. Thanks Lakshmin42