8th JUNE 2011 - Written Update

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone! Here's the update for today's episode.

In the Mandir

Santosh-Dia-Jhanvi are in the mandir praying. The Pandit-ji offers them aarti. Dia is taking it when Shaurya comes and puts his hand over hers. Dia prays and hopes she is doing the right thing.

Shaurya asks Santosh if he can also call her Tayiji. Santosh nods a yes. Shaurya tells Santosh that he knows she has brought up Dia as her own daughter and he assures her that Dia will never regret marrying him. He says Dia is his responsibility from now on. Santosh has tears in her eyes. Shaurya asks Santosh for permission to talk to Dia alone for some time. Santosh and Jhanvi leave them alone.

Shaurya-Dia are sitting on stairs. Dia looks really worried. Shaurya holds her hands and tells her that he understands her fears, but now they are beginning a new life where there will only be love and no fears.

Mehendi

The mehendi function is going on. Dia and Jhanvi are both getting mehendi on their hands. The song Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali is playing. Everyone is enjoying, except Rajveer who looks really mad. Everyone is dancing, even Ammaji!

The song Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chobara begins to play. Dia looks around and becomes sad. She has flashbacks: Santosh putting her to sleep when she was a child, her moments with Avtar, her moments with Karan. She gets up and leaves. As she walks around the house she has more flashbacks of her childhood. She begins to cry.

Karan-Santosh

Santosh is sitting in her room looking worried. Karan comes in and asks if she is ready for tomorrow's plan. Santosh says that Dia will get married but what will happen when Ammaji finds out about all the people involved in this plan. She says that she is not worried about herself, but she can't tolerate anything wrong happening to her children. Karan explains to her that for the first time someone is doing something right in this house and we have to support them. He hugs his mother.

Dia-Jhanvi

Dia is standing in front of her parents' picture. She says that even though they won't be doing her bidaai, she knows that they are around her somewhere. Jhanvi comes in. Dia shares her thoughts about how once she will be married this house won't be hers anymore. She also regrets that they couldn't spend too much time living together as sisters. Jhanvi tells her not to worry since she will be in the same city, not in America. But at this point Jhanvi is crying too. Then Dia tells Jhanvi that she is scared about the punishment Ammaji will give to Jhanvi after the wedding. Jhanvi tells her not to worry since she is not that weak. Dia says she is lucky to have a lovely-shovely sister like Jhanvi. The sisters hug. They are both crying and Jhanvi says that she will miss Dia.

Precap:

Ammaji is sleeping. Dia is sitting on the side of Ammaji's bed. She thinks "Ammaji I know you will be very angry. You will never forgive me but I am still sorry."

NOTE: You may have noticed that I've been writing written updates every Wednesday for a few weeks now. But this is my last written update for the next 6 weeks. I am going on vacation to India (really excited!! ). I won't be able to provide updates from there, so I need someone who would be willing to take over for me every Wednesday, just for the next 6 weeks.
Edited by tamanna_20 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the fast update dear
i l l do the update don't worry
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tamanna, for the super fast update.
taani_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

Thanks for the fast update dear

i l l do the update don't worry

Thanks for offering to do the updates for me Pooja! 😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear, pooja has already agreed to help u so dont worry & relax..
WELCOME TO INDIA !!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tamanna_20

Thanks for offering to do the updates for me Pooja! 😊

Frndship me no thx no sorry
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja is right Tamanna, in dosti no sorry and no thanks!!
taani_20 thumbnail
@ Puloma: No worries now dear...Thanks for the sweet welcome! 😊

@ Pooja and Anam: Oops...I forgot about that rule. I will remember it from now on! 😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for update n welcome india. 2days epi was realy emotiondl na? Ye galiyan ye chobara. I feel like crying even wen i hv not watchd it. If watched surely tears wil come. Thanx once again.
taani_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Thanx for update n welcome india. 2days epi was realy emotiondl na? Ye galiyan ye chobara. I feel like crying even wen i hv not watchd it. If watched surely tears wil come. Thanx once again.

Thanks for the welcome to India! 😊
Yes today's epi was emotional. I had tears in my eyes also during the Yeh galiyan yeh chobara song.